Day 202 of asking for support no response let alone fix for broken issue that exist more then a year, system freezes with full AMD system

I like to point out i cannot install an old driver on a 7900 XTX such as 22.5.1 locking it is uncalled for, giving no support for 188 days even more.

Saying its a driver issue or not does not matter to me, if been bug reporting to AMD for a year they ignore all reports, so this is clearly a game issue, if its not then perhaps Blizzard should try contact AMD as this is an AMD sponsored tittle.

I also like to point out i never believed this to be a driver issue but rather a Windows issue since its not existing on Linux but on Windows, if tried 22.5.1 in the past but this just made the frequency go down from once a day or multiple times a day to once a week.

This game is broken and Blizzard owe’s be a refund.

Chances are i soon end up replacing all hardware and still end up with the same game freezes, i am tired of complaining fix this issue forward it to the devs contact AMD contact Microsoft i dont care its your game that is effected, if you cant fix it refund me.

Blizzard robots taking 0% time read anything taking everything out of context giving 0 support, doing nothing to resolve this, not even contacting developers them self or reaching out to AMD or Microsoft.
Even tho its Blizzard game that is effected, so if Microsoft breaks this game within Windows its sudenly a Microsoft issue ?
I guess we should all unsub then because Microsoft does not care about Blizzard stupid reasoning…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.