Day of a Healer in Solo Shuffel

• Que up as Heal Pally for solo shuffel

• Instant invite #healer

• Opponent is Disc Priest as everytime ( atleast better than MW to face)

• Frost dk joins

• Frost Dk goes 0/6

• Lose MMR because 3:3 means you lose as a Healer

• go to vendor by 2hand weapon and specc Ret

Sooooo does blizzard want more healer in solo shuffel or is this like a undercover strategie to have less healer until solo shuffel dies? Like healer are already harder to climb as, but losing mmr with a 3:3 which is pretty common is almost as bad as only getting 7 mmr for a 5:1

3 Likes

I really don’t get the antipathy towards disc priests.

I’m playing holy priest and they don’t seem to be particularly strong, certainly not as strong as people seem to be portraying them as. Certainly feels like a more fair matchup than playing against mistweaver or resto shaman.

1 Like

The strongest healer atm is Mw by a far , so it’s not about being broken ( even though disc is to easy to play atm ).

But as a pally playing vs lots of priest is bad cause they take my bubbles away :< making me basically a total heal bot with no def cds. So it’s a bad match up

Also their def cds fit solo shuffle better than any other healer since pain suppression etc isn’t affected by damp

My main problem with healing is having lower impact on the game compared to playing as dps.
I had games today with 9 M healing to 3 M healing and I still lost, because one damage went 0-6 and there is nothing in the world that could change that.
As dps at least I can be the player who goes 4 wins and gain rating. Even when I go 1-5 or 0-6, I can at least learn that I need to change something because it was me who sucked.

Why don’t you just look for people to play normal 3v3s or 2v2s instead? Started playing again 3 days ago and so far I’m enjoying it, but I’m playing with a friend and won’t even touch Shuffle with a 10m stick.

Looking for partners to play 2s or 3s is rough business. Every single scrub that has never even reached 1.6-1.8k rating, boasts to be 3k++xp and wants someone of ‘equal’ caliber.

It is just too much work to find reasonable ppl in the end.

To many angry moon chicken and tanky dress wearer in lfg

Hey dude
Do you stand close to your team for the mastery?
Or do you stand back and just try to heal and only push in when needed?
Never really played Hpal in Arena
Just wondering :slight_smile:

Always cuddle a pillar in Africa as far away from anything that can move as possible.

Meele wings are not enough anymore to keep your team alive and meele range puts you in cc range. 0 Mastery full crit with the new set bonus…. Ah wait I don’t have set cause rng oh well

1 Like

Today
5/6 won and i get +3 rat. Is a joke !!!
BTW most people had same rating.

I personally dont hate players playing discs, I hate current state of game with world shatter blazing hatred. However I do not respect people who swarm like rats to play S-Tiers, this is very reason why no one respect AWC champions, because those guys dont win by skills but by abusing meta. In other words the guy who not deserve to win wins ! and thats against spirit of fairplay. Currently main source of hatred toward disc priest is that you see that guy is like 5 classes behind you, yet he is still dangerous and he still wins, people hate just because better do not win.

When you play SS for 3 hours and your 90% matchups are discs, or 10% MW and other healers do not exist on elemental chart, this just feels WRONG, and its BORING. If you are not disc, evry game feels David vs. Goliath, currently there is no something like bad disc priest in game, all discs are good and very good, because class is so over-tunned and toolkit this class have is ultimate. They are not affected by dampening as other healer, they are capable to turn noobs into gods, Example: Disc can heal guy with 0 PVP skills, with 0 awarness, with 0 defensive usage, and get him to see win screen as long guy can do damage. No other healer is capable to do that, maybe monk a little, but others stand no chance. If your mates not using their defensives its automatic lose to anyone but not for discs.

Disc priests are also reason why que time for DPS in SS is 55minutes instead 5minutes
Solution: how to make que times 5 minutes for DPS from 55 minutes

1. Disc priest cannot remain that powerfull
  2. Gief healer +10 flat ratting if DPS guy which lose all 6 rounds is present

Viola problem solved, game sorted.

Do you guys remember ASCENDED BLAST? I wouldn’t be surprised if that made a miraculous return to accompany all these tools DISC PRIESTS have. XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.