Dazar'Alor Grand Bazar - 21st of February 🌄

The notice boards around the horde capitols show a new poster

Denizens of the mighty Horde!
Long has the harbour of the golden city be a place to show your wares. A port to the world of Azeroth and with Talanji as our Queen it shall be again.
You are invited to walk the golden streets of the Grand Bazar and show your riches or observe the golden glory of Dazar’Alor!
So spread the word and spread it far! To the dunes of Vol’dun, to the dusty lands of Durotar, to the icy winds of Northrend, to the crashing seas of the broken Isles! All shall share their glory and be judged by the golden cities coin!
So come and see for yourself on the 21st day of the coming moon!
Zandalar forever!

What is this?
A market in Dazar’Alor, as the golden city is one of the best places blizzard ever made and just doesn’t get enough love. It will be held close to the harbour where the actual Bazar is too.

When is this?
Monday the 21st of February at 8pm Server time

Who is welcome?
Of course it is mainly about the horde races but like in game some neutral races, like Tuskarr, Vrykul, Hozen, Sethrac (Devoted not the Remnants of the Faithless) etc are welcome too if you want to show some prism magic (maybe even Tortolan if you know the secret art of becoming one :wink: ). Just no alliance characters for it is in Dazar’Alor. In general enemies of the horde and the Zandalari Empire will get a beating.

How do I get involved?
If you want to buy, just show up.
If you want a stall please reach out to me in game and please in time. Be it via whisper or in game Mail. There are ten stalls planned right now. So be fast.
No matter what you want you need to have done the bfa intro quest so Phasing does not kill you. (You can tell Nathanos that you know the story already and then simply have to follow Talanji to the grand Seal and plant the horde banner there.

Hope to see you there gamers :wink:

17 Likes

B-b-based af

2 Likes

Always happy to see some more life headed to Zuldazar!

1 Like

I’ll take 5 gigantic earrings.

3 Likes

Always happy to rp in Zandalar!

1 Like

There are still some stalls left and some of them are quite thematic! If you want to get your hands on one of those be fast! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m really thinking about it… Been considering getting a stall on one of my trolls.

1 Like

Good location! Dazar’Alor needs more love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dazal’alor need some love as well… But overall Markets are always amazing!

1 Like

now this is epic

:cold_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Show the city and de empire some love! Eleven days until the Bazaar! Have a stall and show up!

2 Likes

Hmm. Dabu. I love trolls I do.

2 Likes

Can you believe it, guys? The bazar. Just a week away. The bazar is in a week. Woo-hoo. I am so happy about this information. The bazar, just a week away. Oh, wow. Can you believe it? The bazar. Just in a week. It got here so fast.

Anyway, I’ve made my preparations. Other cool people better be there with stalls and also money. I am here to make money.

3 Likes

Quick extra point! You need to have done the bfa intro quest so phasing doesn’t bring you into the abyss. Make sure you tell Nathanos that you know the story already and it is simply a few minutes of skipping cutscenes and following Talanji. Once you have planted the banner of the mighty horde you should be good to go. (I will edit the og post to include it there as well)

1 Like

The Swinetusks is coming to the market; cause we like trinkets, baubles and shiny beads!

hrm hrm grog and hot dogs hrm hrm

1 Like

I still love trolls.

1 Like

Wonder if I can find a Hyena saddle on the market :thinking:

1 Like

I welcome everyone to try out the special (And totally not deadly) hozen drinks during the market.

1 Like

Trolls are fetid, presumptuous, simple beings.

On the other hand, their love of gold is true.

1 Like

Today is the day of golden glory! Come and show your wares! There are still some last minute stalls left!