DC every few min, blizzard is asleep?

In continuation of my recent topics > Disconnected every few min
I have contacted my ISP, and they changed my IP address TWICE, and I’m still getting dc every few min. (it can be dc in 5 min or even 20 min, it’s random)
I also changed my Ethernet cable to CAT7, and guess what? It’s still not working!

Blizzard, you should be ashamed, many people like me have this issue and all you have to say is “it’s your isp’s falut, talk to them” well it’s not!
It’s clearly has something to do with recent updates you made!

I am sorry for the outrage, but my patiance has ended about this topic, you guys need to fix this on your own.
No… actually, you MUST fix this.

P.S.
I also tried to log into the game without blizzard luncher, I tried from twitch and I got dc, I tried from the WoW APP (not launcher), and I still get dc.

2 Likes

Im having the same problem!
I accually connect to my phone internet so i wont disconnect but this is seriously not the solution!
Almost 2 weeks now ffs…

I understand your anger man, but the problem is with our isp, HotNet, not blizzard.
there is a problem in their routing. some people called them about it, they said they are aware of this, but dont know when it will be fixed.
so its got nothing to do with cable or any other nonsense the IT guys at Hot told you.
for now, you can either wait, change isp, or use vpn.

everyone who changed isp didnt had this problem anymore.

1 Like

i dont have hotnet and it happens to me aswell… aswell as my brother in law who doesnt have the same ip provider as me

That happens for more than a week now. Cant play normally.

Same here, using HotNet and getting DC’ed every 10 - 15 minutes
for the last 2 weeeks

Same here…same ISP, same claim that everything is fine (when it clearly isn’t) - I just hope Blizzard could help us out somehow with this problem…(perhaps contact the ISP on their own?) :man_shrugging:
Anyway, I am DCing anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours of gameplay.

Hello. i have same problem DCing anywhere from a few seconds to few minutes or hours of gameplay. It happened to me before few days and now again.
Thnx for any help.