Dead Server - what can i do?

Just got back onto classic after 18 months not playing WoW. I have a level 50 that I would like to get to 60 before TBC releases, however the server I am playing on is completely dead. Only seen 1 alliance player in 3 days. There are a few horde about, but they just end up ganking me while i try to quest. I can’t do any dungeons due to lack of players.

I don’t understand why in situations like this, they can’t just use a bit of common sense. I am willing to pay for a server transfer to make my WoW experience enjoyable but it is not possible…

Thanks - so essentially I am screwed and can no longer do anything other than solo quest and get smashed by horde for a few weeks and potentially into the start of TBC unless they open up transfers again ASAP?

My guess would be that it will open on prepatch,18/19th this month and for sure before BC is out

I really hope so - it is a struggle at the moment

It be okay, mon. Hexx t’inks you movin’ for launch.

Come to Razorgore. We a friendly bunch wit a healthy faction balance and overall population. I might kill ya once or twice, if provoked, but neva be cruel enough ta gank ya for long.

Good luck, mon. And stay away from da voodoo…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.