Dead server

Hi, I’ve been playing on an Aliance server, but returned to my Horde server Noggenfogger on;t to find I’m the only player there. this makes it unplayable! I’ve contacted Blizzard, who were next to useless saying there’s nothing they can do and I should post on here, although not sure how this will help. Anyway, anyone got any ideas what I need to do, don’t want to pay as I’ve paid Blizzard non stop with no breaks since 2006, so that’s about £800 and I feel that surely they could move three characters for me!

1 Like

I think you can transfer off that server for free.

NOTE: Since you posted this on a level 69 I assume you are talking about TBC. If you are talking about Era then ignore this.

Why would you transfer back without doing any recon?

They say post on the forums to get rid of you or so you can tell others about what is bothering you, not to get a solution.

If you had actually posted this in the right place (the TBC forum) you would see the top post about the consolidation. In three weeks NGF is closing down.

You pay for a service not for the ability to play well.

Sry to hear this, pretty sad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.