Dear Aggrend - what we, warriors did to you?

google testverk logs, check the any of them you will see people doing more than 1,5k dps more than the “so-called second best warrior in the world”

give link

Okay. I got it, u just braindead. No reason to talk anymore.

The irony of typing something like this with such a huge amount of grammatical errors is not lost on me.

I can speak your language, but you cant speak mine, buddy.

I speak 4 languages this is EU Forums not NA. Insert coin try again.

DPS Looks alright, warriors doesnt need to top3 every phase lol. but it doesnt look you will be last dps or not viable. so stop this whining. be realistic and fair.

And still warriors are everywhere. Every time I look for pugs to fill a raid I get an overwhelming majority of warriors whispering. And I always turn them down, since we usually have 4 or 5 guildies on their warriors. It’s a pain. If this causes fewer people to play warrior, I’d say its a good thing. At the moment there’s just too many of them.

Yeah the devs are just living out their personal fantasies at this point, it’s outrageous how poorly warriors have been treated. All warrior specific gear from this tier got nerfed with the devs literally laughing about it in the warrior discord. No other class got this treatment, and there was absolutely no reason to do it, just pure spite.

The most insulting thing is how easy every other class is to play. Warriors are going all in with a retail level rotation while hunters beat them pressing three buttons lmao.

1 Like

not true warris are fine

i saw that… it’s a joke, they literally mock the class

1 Like

It’s ridiculous, some dev wakes up one morning and decides ‘warriors must be a 2h class now’ 10 months into a server, and sticks with it despite being told nobody actually wants it.

Now instead of buffing our actual 2h tree to be competitive with DW fury (too much effort lol) they just nerf the tier and weapons we spent 2 1/2 months getting and put a load of 2h bonuses on the T2 so we’re forced into paying some janky garbage that a dev spent about 10 minutes designing.

These guys act like they’re making a ‘fun’ mod of the game in their free time. It’s outrageous for a product made by a major studio. Hopefully next time they do classic we get serious devs who act like professionals.

2 Likes

Maybe they will surprise us with new runes, shoulder is still unused, and one of these will be Titans Grip ?