Dear balance team - consider your self-imposed principles regarding minor patches

Does Blizzard even answer these reports? Or are they even talking about 9.0.5 ? any1 knows ? :confused: Or they just dont give a :poop: about players

Technically they didn’t nerf anything. It’s bug-fixes. So technically they didn’t go against their self-imposed principles. Same goes for the MM hunter change.

Blizzard: we’re fixing the bugs guys :+1:

Blizzard: Hmm Fixing the bug has nerfed your single tar 1-2% + aoe 4-5% :thinking:

WW Monks: Ok so you’re going to slightly buff us then?

Blizzard: No.

WW Monks: Subscription ends.

You get crybabies crying about monks , instantly nerfed. But all the other classes nooo its just Monk , I can say this cause I played monk all throughout BFA when people said in the World First streams “Who would bring a WW to their raid” , and all the elitist mindset people never invited monks lol, fun ruined , thankfully I got my shadowlands 9.0 goals done, hopefully Blizz fixes our spec.

My wishes

1. Make WDP baseline
  2. REMOVE MARK OF THE CRANE
  3. Put Storm Earth Fire as a talent for AOE situations, and Serenity for singletarget on the same row.
  4. BUFF FISTS OF FURY DAMAGE.

And finally for Shadowlands, make the covenants competitive instead of oh you wanna be a WW all you got is Kyrian

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.