Dear Blizz, please fixx

Dear Blizz,

Your resent fix and nerf to our dear Frost mage has absolutely destroyed all hope in Myth+. A lot of us have already realised that survivability is an issue but many of us have worked around it or simply discarded going high up in the ranks because of bleed damage and such.

But now we have gone from an asset in dps to considering changing character. I have personally gone from an average of 130-140 to 100-110 while I see other classes I competed with skyrocket to 170.

I am sure that this is an oversight for now and it will be fixed promptly but in the mean time, we are suffering here.

Frostbold name confusion, shatter and flurry bug fixes, aoe caps, these have all really affected us. That together with a weak shield that almost is now worth casting because there is more damage going out than the global is worth. Mirror image doesn’t matter since there is a global ticking damage and it just feels… Weak.

I hope you can find it in you to take all three of our specs from F tier back to something manageable again. We were doing well in the beginning of the season.

Thank you Blizzard!

2 Likes

Looks like they are preparing to kill mage class in next expansion

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.