Dear blizzard, please fix demon voice lines. its been too long

Demons all have voice lines for being summoned /dismissed, attacking using abilities and the like. However right now they don’t use at least 2/3 of there voice lines because for what ever reason they don’t trigger anymore

It might not seem like a big deal but it kinda is, I can’t explain how disappointed I am that my succubus doesn’t say some silly quote when I summon or dismiss her “I hope it was good for you” “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”

These are the little things that add life to the class and I feel bad for anyone who started playing a warlock now and only gets to see there demons as bland cosmetics that don’t speak more than 1 or 2 lines when they are commanded to attack. We already have some great voice lines that have not worked for years, why is no one fixing these ?

can we see a fix FINALLY to the fel imps lines? the succubus too? and maybe not just leave it another half decade before anyone looks at it because I’m not feeling hopeful without playerbase putting pressure on blizzard that they will actually even try address this.

Its kinda embarrassing at this point that so many have brought it forward as an issue for years now and blizzard still hasn’t tried to address it. Its surely not a hard fix and just some very lazy coding . like come on please?

8 Likes

Not only normal demons lost some of voice lines, most glyhed demons lost voice lines as well.

But they(blizzard) don’t care because reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.