Dear DEVS will we see any improvement in non rated BGs?

We see that you can’t fix the healers problem, because there isn’t enough players that play healers. Why? Because of premades. The most terrible experience is to heal versus premade. And the problem itself goes bigger.

For me perfect fix look like, MMR in non rated BGs, visible or hidden, no matter. Then all so “good” premades will begin to meet premades at some point. This can naturally discourage people to do it, because if preamde is not easy win, they will not abuse it.

I have reported a lot of premades. And don’t see any result in this or BGs in core.

OK. What exactly are you reporting them for?

Something against the rules or ToS or simply because you cba to group with some friends / make a group in group finder?

Pre-mades aren’t breaking any rules, in fact I’d go further and say they are probably more in the spirit of an MMORPG than doing everything solo

3 Likes

I talk about 5+ premades.

But Blizzard want to believe, that this premades don’t exist, but reality shows other views.

You probably should edit your original post to say groups bigger than 5 to save any confusion

You can’t queue in group bigger than 5, to time 2 or more groups of 5 getting into the same BG is ( I imagine ) very difficult to achieve. How can you be so sure that it’s 2 or more coordinated groups?

Blizzard dont care about pvp and dont care about eu at all so izs like you speaking to the wall. Try twitter because here its pointless.

3 Likes

Do you play frequently BGs, few BGs on the row? I have best addon in game for me Memoria. This addon make screenshot on the end of BG. Can tell you that, people exploit que system. They que together with voicecom, also want to note, that i have reported 100% sure evidence of premades, like 8-10+ people from same realm and even guild.

Can tell you that, people from different realms and guilds also exploit que system. This and ilvl hole + number of healers, bring biggest unbalanced PvP till all expansions by now. And Blizzard don’t control anything in random BG que system.

Will say again, one MMR hidden/because people will exploit may be visible/ will be the best solution for all problems, currently in non rated BGs. People who do this premades will have good MMR and another premades too, so at some point they will begin to meet each other and problem will be fixed itself. This can fix and botting, not sure if exist now. This will fix even, everyone to play, where if fit his skill and gear. I have wrote this as suggestion to DEVS and hope to manage it and will see it in near future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.