Dear Kaivax re: Booty Bay TCG - Solution

Ah yes I see, it seems they’ve taken half measure in efforts of trying to please collectors while avoiding public outrage. No matter what their decision was, im still sticking to my viewpoint of Classic servers being a fresh start and giving stuff to people just because they did something 15 years ago doesnt suit the ideology of these servers.

But as you can clearly see, Blizzard has taken the money way once again in trying to please both parties. However, you can also see how they acknowledge that bringing out more significant stuff from retail would indeed result into overall negative feedback (I have not seen a single Netherwing or Lurky and I doubt many people have, so no one really cares).

i wouldn’t mind it for the people who have those codes, but from experience i’m inclined to believe it’s possible actibliz would feck it up and bug it out so badly that we would do better without it

Ples no specrtel tigra in classic TBC, thänks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.