Dear Shamans

I hate you. I really do…

I say this because I’ve mained rogue since 2005. Ive mained/alted priest, mage, warrior, ret, hunter, druid at various times along the way…and not once…NOT ONCE…did any of you pull me aside and say “hey mate…give ele shaman a go”…

…I’ve be plaiying ele in randoms for 4 days, my gear is terrible but im having an absolute blast. I cant honestly remember the last time I’ve had this much fun playing the game. Ele is so good. Its not the most OP thing in the world, certain specs will still tear you a new one but boy can u have fun. I seem to have so much choice. I can be annoying or do decent burst or support, its just such a laugh compared to the last 17 yeasr of stunlock…

Anyway…next time…keep me up to speed!

See you on the battlefield xD

1 Like

Go to AB and head to LM with thunderstorm ready near the cliff or in Eots at the flag, Have fun.

Ive known about this for years ofc having had it done to me loads of times. Wasnt really prepared form how much i was gonna laugh when i threw 5 people off EOTS in one go xD

1 Like

I play shaman since 2005 and I’m in love with it. I main resto but still I play all specs.
I mean mail wearer with a shield caster? It’s awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.