Death Knight Defile

This is my first post I think. I’m just beyond frustrated. Can somebody explain to me how we went an entire expansion (shadowlands) without any cosmetic flavour added to DKs (I was certain there were going to be at least some customisations added to ghouls considering it was a death themed expansion). We had an entire “feature” around creating your own abomination. There’s hundreds of UD models in the game.

Now you make a spell that puts an obnoxiously grey puddle under your feet, that covers every meaningful mechanic, and it GROWS in size, relevant again and you didn’t think “oh wow, we should do something about this, maybe give it the DnD animation just black or green or whatever”. No. You go and give warlocks a load of pet customisations. Druids too, because it’s thematic. That’s all well and good, good for them, but for the love of all that is unholy, can you please, PLEASE, change that godawful defile animation? Especially if you’re going to make it mandatory to use? You knew exactly why you made it so other players can’t see it, unlike DnD, because no UH DK would be invited for keys ever.

Tl, dr: defile animation sucks, change it. Please.

i remember when defile did real damage back in legion.
i also remember unholy being a blast to play after ToS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.