Death Knight - Please Help

Hi all,

Can someone please help me with how DKs fit in to the world? I guess I am struggling with our ‘‘purpose’’. What did we resolve to do once Arthas was killed? Are we content on helping do menial quests and tasks? (Helping a turtle to the water…)

I just want to hear thoughts on how you fit yourself in now. Has your character tried to ‘‘get back to normal’’? Are they trying to reconnect with what they lost when they were killed? I just really need some inspiration, I can’t see a DK sitting in an inn by the fire…

Death Knights would indeed have a hard time fitting in with the living, although it isn’t completely unheard of. Ultimately it comes down to your character - their virtues, flaws, history and goals. No two characters are entirely the same.

A disclaimer before I go on: I haven’t picked up my DK asides from hitting 120, but I did spend some time role-playing him back in Legion.

At that time the demons were an obvious target, as the entire order of the Ebon Blade had come together to push back the enemy. In BfA there was the choice between participating in the faction war or (arguably) struggle to slay anyone who tried to abuse Azerite for their own ends. Obviously your character could have other and more personal goals as well - the ones outlined are just the ones taken from the main story of the game.

Right now, we’ve just beaten an Old God and its minions. There are still N’Zoth cultists around however, so hunting those down and putting them to the sword might be a suitable mission. Other than that, Shadowlands promises a lot of Death Knight lore and role-playing potential, so I wouldn’t worry too much about running out of either in the next couple of years.

Happy slaying!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.