Death Knight set look

Dont get me wrong, it would suck, a lot, if it does not give a new color, but theres no mention of it at all, we’ll just have to see, it looks i wont get my s1 elite on dk tho bcs ppl troll voted

1 Like

S1 is worst set in game you wont miss anything.

2 Likes

Its more just about collecting it, i didnt get to play much during s1, only got the warrior & paladin elite sets

Would you rather get new s3 recolors or s1 ugly tmog.
Just keep spamming for s3 recolors and they gona do it.
Its easy to recolor it they have model already

3 Likes

Def S3 recolor, and yes they’ve shown they’re more willing to listen, so this could be done

1 Like

S3 set is just the most interesting of three and is fitting the DK-theme greatly, getting more recolours of it could make all happy, wishing this idea is heard and acted upon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly S2 tmog wise was by far the best of this expansion and the one i personally believe its gonna stand the test of time

2 Likes

Guys nowhere they say that they are going to put recolors so vote the one you like the most of the current colors and do not vote because you would like that such armor had another color because they are not going to do it.

1 Like

Thats only job they could do
What else they gona do in s4? nothing
Same raids same everything,wont be any paches in s4.

2 Likes

Thanks, I voted season 3

1 Like

S3 set is great, shame the mythic is that colour

1 Like

Death Knight Sets

5 Likes

This!
With a little blue glowiness ofcourse.

3 Likes

Ofc little blue glowiness needs to be.
I just wonder whos voting for s1 pile of rocks tmog.

3 Likes

Voting for S3 appearance (assuming there will be no iterations of different colours) would be almost entirely asinine, as it is the CURRENT season with ample time left to collect all colours.

4 Likes

Voted Season 3 as it’s the only reasonable choice you can make.

It is one of the best DK sets ever. It has just been released and it literally is a “classic” already.

This is the stuff we want! No more plastic Final Fantasy esque Lich King wannabe cosplay (wouldn’t say no to a proper Lich King mog though), we chose the edgy class to be edgy.

Suffer well.

3 Likes

I don’t agree, it looks too much like the Sanctum of Domination tier set from Shadowlands. Season 3? That’s a classic already.

1 Like

Full black/white S3 recolor or riot

2 Likes

If I may say, wouldn’t it be better if just add an option in game to chose wich season transmog you want to work for ? I don’t know how much work that would take but I think it would be a better option. Having people vote means that some others would miss out and no I’m not going to miss out the vote is highly in favor of the Season 3 set wich i have yet to obtain fully but still would be even better if it was each person choses wich set to work towards in said season maybe I’m asking to much.
There are also people asking for a recolor of the Season 3 set maybe we are asking for a lot but yeah that would super cool XD.

1 Like

Everyone in comment senction giving votes thinking blizzard gona give us the recolor of the tier we pick but NO !!! this isnt that.
this is rerun for people that missed geting pvp elite or dungeon hero mythic effects so if you pick season 3 we will get the same sets with same colors, so you should just pick the season you missed collecting.

3 Likes