Death Knights, how do you find roleplay and roleplay outside of specific Death Knight guilds or hubs?

I’ve been thinking of roleplaying a death knight and I’m just wondering how death knights deal roleplaying with others and engaging in roleplay in general when outside of roleplaying with other death knights. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s mostly guild based unless a world event is planned.
You have the usual Duskwood RP but well… It is not the most fulfilling kind of RP to my taste.
It’s pretty hard to find guilds that are welcoming to the undead (and rightfully so), most of the time you’ll be faced with rejection or threats to your life. You can try randomly roaming around and get into RP but it’s likely not gonna be fruitful unless an ooc agreement has been reached.

15 Likes

What he said - and I’ll add.
Depends on your race and faction big time. Some will have an easier time accepting Death Knights than other.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly!

5 Likes

Good luck future fellow Death Knight!

3 Likes

I love how you and Baer use i and L to make a guild with the same name across factions.

Perhaps I should join…:thinking:

7 Likes

Oneofus. Oneofus. ONEOFUS.

5 Likes

One of you…

5 Likes

directs u to our thread
Also it was the (former, RIP) Captain’s idea for the I and l!

4 Likes

Shoo! Voltures! Leave the poor soul alone!
At least wait till she dies… or hand her a vampiric runeblade to convert her to a “2nd generation Death Knight”
Don’t mind these glorified ghouls dear, they are hungry for some fresh meat in their ranks…

1 Like

Personally I just visit zones I read, or hear, that have slight death knight activity if/when I do have time to roleplay on Pendragons here.

For the rest, I do got some nice roleplay encounters while wandering around the world, but as stated above, not everyone is open and happy with the undead. Though the Horde seems to be more accepting to me, because of the Forsaken. But I assume that’s a little less nowadays too, thanks to Sylvanas.

1 Like

There are some Death Knights RPers that gather every now and then. I have taken a hiatus, but I’m planning on making a return to the RP scene. I’ve been having fun with my guild, but other than that, I haven’t met many DKs in a while.

Being a Death Knight RPer has its ups and downs. If you are Alliance it is more difficult to find RP there for sure. Nonetheless, I feel that the upcoming patch will introduce some added lore to Death Knights as a whole. I do not know all of the details, but I’m confident that will spark a renewed interest for Death and DKs as a whole.

If Death Knights acquire allied races (for some reason) then I’m sure we’ll have more activity in that regard. As a result, it’s plausible to believe that Death Knight RP will become more active.

1 Like

You missed the Call of the Ebon Blade!

1 Like

Which was your thread again? :sweat:

1 Like

Here you go!

4 Likes

Oh yeah I remember now!

3 Likes

Glad we could help! :+1:

4 Likes

You join the Grim Gang