Death strike 2k heal pvp good one

All I can say is i enjoy the class and feel pretty balanced while pushing for glad.

when you see unbalance stuff in arena every dk feels need buff so we can play the game and have more enjoy, that’s the point. exaple woriors palas priest boomys eles can make alot compotions and they dont depent for spesific player(team). when my team disband i got lost. i was 2220 in 3s in cristmash. and now i cant found players. why they should play with dk and not with someonebroken. becouse we are “balance”. i hope you take your glad my friend.

You enjoy being undertuned? Fair enough, but you’re wrong about balance. DK is in a bad spot right now.

That doesn’t mean to say it can’t work because you can make frost play well and in the right hands with very good players you will push high however it remains very obvious that the same caliber player on say a ret or arms will have a much easier time pushing anything in terms of pvp.

1 Like

Reached 2400 just now thanks! 50 wins to go. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Well i dont feel undertuned. Feels like the only thing we lack is some overtuned ability like divine toll, condemn, convoke w/e.
But I agreed its much easier to push / find ppl with arms/ret if your equally skilled

gz

goddam, 1% haste??? dam, doesnt that feel slow?

1 Like

Mastery is just too good and with Empowered rune weapon its not too bad but if you do a little pve its awful :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

gzz what comp are u play?

Think it’s because Death Strike can be spammed harder than Paladins can with WoG. That, plus you are still somewhat pressuring the target with Death Strikes meagre-but-still-something damage.

If Death Strike healed us to full on hit then it’d really need to be put on a cooldown. It’d probably cost a ton of RP too.

Are you saying that Frost or Unholy needs a mega-DPS ability? Frost could get away with it if Killing Machine was stronger. That would bring Frost more in line with Condemn Warriors.

Unholy still mostly relies on a multitude of smaller strikes to get its damage across. Not big hits like Condemn or DT.

Never said we needed it, im fine with how dks are rn.

Windwalker/Frost dk/resto shaman

Only comp that works, not fun pugging just to get some guys and play u need right guys to set up chill streak, arms can just go and have fun.

1 Like

Boomie, arms, ww, maybe enhance little more than 1 atleast pug indeed not easy without voice.

1 Like

Yea good one maybe pug, thing is u think that works u need steady team get good, dks is just scuffed untill they remove chill streak atm.

1 Like

Death strike requires a melee wep, a target next to you runic power and then heals you for very little. With a full bar on rp you can get off 3 before depletes and it still wouldnt heal you for the amount 1 wog would. Also deathstrike can’t be used to heal our allies while wog can literally save your teammates. It’s so powerful that any kill attempt without a ret in some form of cc will be instantly countered unless dampening is high.

The ability is trash

2 Likes

dks are right now the worst 1vs1 spec in the entire game.
DS strike healing for 2ks its and absolut garbage joke, and if you feel its fine because you are getting carried by mongo ww damage in 3s, its your mentality problem.
You have bis gear and going into 1900 in 2s, if you feel dats fine again a mental problem

5 Likes

imagine we were something more than a grip+blind+stun in arena…
eh…

1 Like

Im regenerating 1500 health per global cooldown.
And there is nothing you can do about it.

this needs fixing,