Death Strike proc Obliteration KM

Please make KM from Obliteration proc on Death Strike, Unholy doesn’t lose their burst by Death Striking over Death Coil, other than CD reductions.

Frost burst is completely negated.

3 Likes

Would love to see this.
IMHO Fost is a bit suffering from hard dps loss l, when he gets a few big hits…

1 Like

both frost strike and glacial advance proc KM why death coil and death strike do not does not make any sense this is the things blizzard should have solved a long time ago but beholde blizzard are shafting death knight hard for dragonflight we have to pick more core ability’s from our talent tree we have more passives doing the same thing we have fever unique talent option and we can hardly call our class a DEATH knight when there is hardly any undead units to use in all the specs no flesh beast for blood no lich for frost no abomination for unholy unless you talent it for pvp it just suck in general and i highly recommend all dk players to think hard about buying dragonflight we should not be ok whit an half arsed talent tree blizzard are trying to sell us.

2 Likes

Buff baseline Deathstrike. Heals too little. Put in on separate CD that does not require Runes. When Talented adds 1 more charge. 6-18 sec CD.

I’d rather see the Lichborne + Death Coil combo buffed in terms of healing. Or a reference back to Wotlk Glyph that refunded 20 Runic Power if you used Death Coil to heal.

Disagree, death syphon would be 10x better, dk was in peak class design back in wod.

Finally found some data on it, and damn it looked very interesting, especially since it would actually stack with your mastery if you were UH or Frost.

It healed me for 45% of my hp, if it critted then prolly like 70%, low cd aswell, i felt like terminator back in wod.

I understand where people are coming from asking for it back. I came back to WoW bit late in WoD, so don’t recall that much about it.

We also had blood frost and unholy prec back in wod aswell anytime i drop low or i see them bursting i swap to blood prec heal to full then swap back to frost/unholy prec for damage.

That i did remember

Talents in df look good though we have a bunch of passives that will keep us alive.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.