Deathknight after Boost can't start artifact quests or access the map board

I came back to wow and booster my deathknight to 110 to get to straight into bfa. I haven’t been able to start the legion campaign. Just hearth to legion dalaran and fly to zones using the flight paths. I have come to an impass. In attempting to unlock flying in the legion zones…inhave a quest called “A gift from the six” that I cannot complete as I do not have an artifact weapon and I cannot start my class hall quest chain to obtain said artifacts. I opened a ticket but just got told to go read wowed which I have done for far too long. There is obviously a bug somewhere. I cannot enter my class hall. Death gate just takes me to ebonhold in plaguelands and there’s no option fmto start any quests or anything. I have ran about legion dalaran for many hours hoping for the NPC to pop up and nothing happens. I cannot continue through legion. I cannot finish my class order achievement not even start it and there’s no information on how to fix it to what I can find. Therefore I can never lear fly in legion zones.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.