Decursive addon help

So playing a mage and all I want is to see when I or someone else has a curse that I can remove with Remove Curse. At the moment I see the Decursive bar on my screen but it never seems to show or do anything. Help appreciated.

Yo man, use BigDebuff. Its an addon that shows debuff inside the raid frame or next to it in a bigger picture. From interface you will be able to change the priority or what debuffs are showing. If you want only curse debuffs to show, just disable all others. This way only the curses will show.

Thanks. The problem that I might have with this is that I might not know which debuffs are curses and which aren’t in every case. It’s mainly PvP that I’m interested in here by the way.

I am at work now and cannot really tell you how to configure it, however i am pretty sure there was a CC tab in the interface -> BigDebuff where you can see the different type of debuffs like -> incap, roots etc. Check if you can just remove everything and leave Curses only.

Or you can use Decursive addon, which does exactly what you want.

Ok thanks. The problem with this is that I don’t know which abilities are curses, so having bigger Blizzard icons for abilities won’t change anything. I mean i could manually learn which abilities are cruses which I can remove and their corresponding icons, in which case this addon might help, but I was really looking for an addon which tells me when there is such a situation. Maybe ‘Tell Me When’ might fit the bill.

If there’s no addon that does this, can anyone give me some guidance in how to work out which abilities are curses which I can dispel please?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.