Deleo Hostem PvP looking for RBG Members!

Hello Grunts,

[Deleo Hostem] (Kazzak) PvP guild & Community! With cough exceptional PvP-ers, our main goal for the guild is to keep up the social atmosphere, so people actually look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding whatever content is out with random people. With that idea, we created ‘Deleo Hostem’ - a “casual” PvP guild. The guild has started with the sole purpose of getting a friendly community up and being an open guild for players with a switching work schedule, kids and IRL responsibilities.

If you are hardcore PvP-er with a focus to get 2.6 rating, please do NOT join us. Our idea is to host one or two RBG events a week, with a fixed group to have fun and push our rating a little. We are using Discord for communication and enjoy a voice chat when we play. Do you want to set up a casual raid group? You are welcome to join us!

If you are hardcore PvP-er with a focus to get 2.6 rating, please do NOT join us. Our idea is to host one RBG event a week, with a fixed group to have fun and push our rating a little. We are using Discord for communication and enjoy a voice chat when we play. Do you want to set up a casual raid group? You are welcome to join us!

What we expect from you as member:

• You are able to provide your own consumables and repairs.
  • You are over 21 years of age, friendly and relaxed.
  • You can speak and write English enough to communicate during PVP events.
  • You are able to learn from your mistakes and understand instructions.
  • You must have a sense of humour, able to take a joke without being offended.
  • You have access to Discord and are able to use voice communication.

Applying for the RBG team:
You have PvP experience. For example, over 1500 rating in RBG and over 1550 in the arena and if you bring your Veteran of the Horde Achievement you have a big +.

We are recruitment for our rbg team:
Thursday 20:15 -22:15

Healers:

• Druid
  • Paladin
  • Evoker

DPS

• All classes.

Want to join as (social) PvP/PvE?
You are welcome. Before you can join us, we prefer to have a (voice) chat with you, just to introduce our guild and see if you are a match for us. Don’t be shy to apply. We don’t care about gear! We are just looking for non toxic, mature players.

Greeting,
Deleo Hostem

Hey there,

I’d love to be able to join you guys! I have quite a few toons I can bring to the table the best geared would be:

Xenits - DH
Xurta - RDruid
Xempy - Assa Rogue

Everything sounds great about the guild and I’d love if you considered me!

We are still looking for the last members for our RBG’s. We are looking for dps/healer and dps with off tank spec.

Hello!

I would love to join as I’m keen to join the rbg scene.
Currently sitting at 1600 in 2’s and solo shuffle, but looking to improve, 2k exp back in BFA.

I would be looking to play my Sin rogue, but also have a Devoker and Ret at 70.
Also leveling a warlock currently if needed.

Hope to hear back from you!

Hello you!

We still have room for:

• 2x Healers (no monks)
  • 4x RDPS (ALL)
  • 3x MDPS (no DH)

‘* We are closing our recruitment when a member does finish our trial period and get a RBG rank.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.