Delete me please

Yeah but you’re kind of sidestepping the point. You know that there was this big anime avatar complaining on and on about the riot event with the usual muh PCU spice and you didn’t react

I joined (two warnings, had been gone for a little while) to take a look - FTR I wasn’t even going to type because I’m aware that any response is a free warning if it comes from the wrong source but was banned

You were then super surprised when I asked for our guilds / events to be untagged. I’m not sure why you thought there’d be some atmosphere of co-operation on the basis of that

This was a discord where I was - for example - warned for replying at some length as to why our guard guild won’t be using the “King’s Law” system some of the regulars were trying to push very hard on us. Can you imagine warning someone for explaining why they’re not interested in a community made / 100% server lore RP mechanism? Not a snipe at the people who do use that system, but that kind of partisan moderation isn’t great

Kind of an aside but: I found it a little weird that you went to advertise this discord in that thread re. the riot event we did here:

The very event you refused to moderate attacks on (as per your policy) to the point of banning me and an event that isn’t in any way related to the Stormwind discord you run

Just seemed like a bit of a 180 - aren’t there any cool events from the actual members of the discord that you can use for that instead?

8 Likes