Delete me please

dude, just let her throw herself to the lion

You left the discord in order to avoid a 24 hour mute for your second warning. Auto ban. Sorry. Same would apply to anyone else.

Nice strawman you’re hiding behind while the PCU jump in this thread to defend you.

1 Like

Varian’s alive?! I knew he’d pull a Superman at some point.

1 Like

Yeah because I don’t want there to be some confusion that there’s any point of affiliation between your discord and my community. People have claimed as much and I want them to perish the thought

Well, no - you banned me for joining the discord after leaving a week (or whatever) earlier. What was my last warning for? What did the five man friendship council charge me with

lol

PR spin

Nah. If they’re one of the dudes who claim to own buildings in Stormwind they’re on the VIP list

At one point you (specifically you) banned someone in the PCU that you demanded take an argument from the officer chat to PMs. He took that argument there and basically told the guy he didn’t want to RP with him because of the content of his RP

You banned him on the basis of those private messages. You apologised for that later on, as you might remember, but then managed to do much the same thing again. Makes the apology seem a bit insincere & hollow honestly

Yet the reason I was rejoining was because such a convo had been going on for quite a while and you had failed to moderate it (though you were super quick to react when it came to me!)

How long did I leave for? Because you might notice it was over 24 hours

Are people not allowed to leave your discord temporarily?

Didn’t take too long for the mask to fall off really did it

9 Likes

At least I don’t need all my members to come and upvote me to feed my ego.

4 Likes

So you’re just falling back on default PCU bad tropes now that you’ve been questioned on the integrity of your moderation. Yes, this small handful of random forum regulars are the extent of the PCU and have been sent here on a special forces mission to help me win some argument against you - with your replies being so charismatic and convincing

Very epic but I am not really looking at the upvotes at the moment. Do they change the nature of your / my arguments here? I can upvote your posts if you like

12 Likes

If the conversation’s going to be reduced to this, it’s best to end the discussion. It’s not going to end well looking good for your discord/anyone associated with it. You’ve made your case; people have picked it apart, but the case was made. It isn’t worth the thread becoming 200+ replies long.

5 Likes

I think if both the PCU and the anti-PCU hate my moderation, I’m doing a pretty good job. Which they do.

Anti-PCU = the people who are very very against PCU and like to shout about it in public places.

He would have over 20 times more likes if that happened.
Also a weird way to respond to long comment that discussed multiple points you made in your previous one.

And here i thought the Fourth War was over

falling apart

5 Likes

At least the latter get their three warnings

Yeah people who think

are gooed counterpoints

Come off it lol Brandie, in the brief time we spoke on discord you put on a show of being fairly reasonable, so why hype on the mic now? I’m not trying to get anything out of you - I am only replying to my mention and explaining what my problem is / was

I think it is lame to effectively reduce someone’s warnings by 33% if your discord operates under a strict warning system and I think you probably realise that that is partisan and indefensible

Maybe you should just type a reply with the :billed_cap: and say “yeah that was weird of us sorry” unless you have some really good counterpoint that isn’t “PCU 
 upvotes”

FTR If you want we can discuss this in discord PMs because I’m not invested in turning your advert thread into a 200 page drama. I was only replying to explain my contention since my name was specifically mentioned by you

9 Likes

Sorry, I shouldn’t have generalised there.

PCU members who follow the rules are welcome to join, same as anyone else on AD who is following the rules of the server.

PCU members who don’t follow the rules, same as non PCU members who don’t follow the rules, will receive warnings and such for their behaviour.

1 Like

People upvote anyone handing out fat L’s, not the person receiving them
I reckon u can tell which one u are

2 Likes

Yeah but you’re kind of sidestepping the point. You know that there was this big anime avatar complaining on and on about the riot event with the usual muh PCU spice and you didn’t react

I joined (two warnings, had been gone for a little while) to take a look - FTR I wasn’t even going to type because I’m aware that any response is a free warning if it comes from the wrong source but was banned

You were then super surprised when I asked for our guilds / events to be untagged. I’m not sure why you thought there’d be some atmosphere of co-operation on the basis of that

This was a discord where I was - for example - warned for replying at some length as to why our guard guild won’t be using the “King’s Law” system some of the regulars were trying to push very hard on us. Can you imagine warning someone for explaining why they’re not interested in a community made / 100% server lore RP mechanism? Not a snipe at the people who do use that system, but that kind of partisan moderation isn’t great

Kind of an aside but: I found it a little weird that you went to advertise this discord in that thread re. the riot event we did here:

The very event you refused to moderate attacks on (as per your policy) to the point of banning me and an event that isn’t in any way related to the Stormwind discord you run

Just seemed like a bit of a 180 - aren’t there any cool events from the actual members of the discord that you can use for that instead?

8 Likes

the replies on that were moderated and the person you are referring to also received a warning.

1 Like

Sweet, but it took you an hour to do that but a second to instantly ban me (circumventing your own warning system) - and then you’re surprised why I’m not super pumped for your discord

You pre-emptively banned me which is of course your right and privilege but I think pretending it didn’t happen is a bit insincere

7 Likes

If we were counting your previous warning from the other bot, you did have three warnings.
And again, you left to avoid the consequences of your warning, which is not something we appreciate.

1 Like

As you personally said to me, with the introduction of your new system those warning were wiped. You actually made an announcement about it, if you’d like me to pull that up for you here?

So nah, not really relevant

I left for a few days based on 24 hour mute. Are you saying that leaving a discord will land you a warning?

lol 
 surely that’s not the point you’re making :unamused:

9 Likes

Leaving because you got a warning is a weird move but hey, plenty of people do it, so I guess it’s normal?

1 Like