Delete me please

If you’re muted for 24 hours there’s not really any point of being in a discord so what difference does it make? Would it have brought you joy to know that I had one more tab I didn’t press on my discord sidebar for a few more days. The punishment is that the user can’t make any more replies for 24 hours - that’s all. I didn’t circumvent that at any point

Come off it Brandie. You must know that you’re just saying words right now and throwing out various half-responses. You can probably just say “yeah that was probably not a good ban on our part”

I don’t actually have any investment in some goofy conflict with you nor do I see you as some nefarious figure. I think you impulsively do moderation that you come to regret but are then forced to stand by it

This is just like the situation we talked about, right? It caused the same problems, too

10 Likes

Yeah, probably not a good ban on our part.

Leaving this thread, it’s totally derailed now. Sorry 'bout that. I’ll pop up a new one in a bit. Hopefully the same fate will not await it.

1 Like

Think they leave because alot of it just seems like over moderation + inconsistent moderation.

The tell-tale signs of a failed argument… insults…

Notes this down as a win

9 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that. You should unban me also

I don’t actually intend to rejoin but I would like to bury the hatchet and have our guilds reinstated / the relations normalised. This is a conflict I see as kind of dumb / not worth having. I think you agree also but maybe I’m wrong

Nah I wouldn’t say that’s a good idea. Big bumps + replies = more views. It’s not that bad an argument anyway

I wish more people argued in the PCU thread instead of making new side-threads

6 Likes

I think people get put off arguing in the PCU thread because you get bombarded with PCU people if you do. I mean, you get bombarded by PCU wherever you comment. It’s kinda annoying because it means no one can actually have a discussion, it’s just strawman arguments and nitpicking which is kinda not cool imo.

1 Like

So you mean to tell me that when you make public call outs vs. the biggest active RP community on the realm like five guys from that community respond to your call out man that is INSANE

10 Likes

I think you’re using strawman argument in a way that doesn’t reflect it’s meaning. There’s very little to strawman here - the complaint is fairly specific. In this thread it has for most part been me and you talking with some side commentary you can basically ignore if you want

I’m not exactly going to ban people in my community from visiting the forums. That wouldn’t be reasonable - and you can expect people to post in support of their friends

You should respond to my previous post also

5 Likes

I never said you should ban people for visiting the forums.

I’ve actually got better things to do with my day than have my moderation picked to pieces, ta. If people don’t like it they are more than welcome to leave.

1 Like

Clearly it was just a clerical error, nothing untoward or with any bias at all.

Nope.

https://i.imgur.com/MgfN3EJ.jpg

7 Likes

From a different server, don’t take my words out of context please.

1 Like

The contextual big yikes

7 Likes

I’m not saying you did - my point is that unless I did that it would be unavoidable for threads to have some people related to me posting. That isn’t a function of me calling them in but a matter of the forums having a very large PCU population - they’re here floating around passively regardless of anyone’s posting

For sure but I’m not trying to pick it to pieces or make you feel down about it. I’m just explaining my situation (which you have yourself said wasn’t a good ban on your part)

I think you should just revert it instead of fighting on this hill for all time. I’m sure I could have got that final warning fair and square

Fundamentally true, I suppose

1 Like

Seems you dropped your mask king, here it is :clown_face:

3 Likes

Surely you can get some of your friends to be your backup dancers too, if that bothers you. Surely?

The contextual “that was in a guild server and not in any way related to my moderation of the Stormwind server, and thus should not be taken as such” actually.

How is that screenshot in any way related to this?

1 Like

I mean I think there are very few contexts that will spin that as positive but it’s no secret that you had some reservations about the PCU - if you recall we spoke in PMs about that, also. That’s honestly fine and your right and privilege

I don’t care if you call me yikes in some background discord, for the record, but I think it was fairly obvious in the mod channel that some people (not you, even) were very quick to want to lay down sanctions

Does that make sense?

5 Likes

You are obviously biased in dealing with the father of Argent Dawn (Perroy) and this screenshot is proof :chicken: :ru:

3 Likes

This is the kinda thing people dislike PCU for, can’t even say something in a private server without it being used as evidence against you apparently

Obviously not everyone does this but it’s kinda a yikes from me that it happens