Delete me please

Can’t be that private if the screenshot exists (the evil eye sees all)

4 Likes

Yeah but I just replied saying I don’t care about that so what is your contention at this time

You can call me yikes 1 million times. I am bothered not by that but by the moderation stuff I mentioned above and I have offered to come to an understanding and leave it there a few posts above

However I will say like - if you want to talk on being neutral maybe it is best to not throw shade regardless of the place. You’re just playing into the Argent Dawn e-politics battles likes that regardless of the location

It honestly feels like we’re talking past each other at the moment

Agreed

5 Likes

dont talk about the pcu or perroy because the pcu will find you and screenshot <snip - please avoid this language - Blizzard>

have fun in the thread you derailed

1 Like

are you going to keep dodging what perroy said about your mod team or nah

4 Likes

It’d be good if this is simply done Brandie, I’m sure that’s the best solution and ending to this argument. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Accountability? On my discord? It’s more likely than you think.

1 Like

Just drop it TBH bros. We will talk on discord instead

5 Likes

dude can’t believe Brandi went from proud community manager to public mental breakdown in just 4-5 hours. That has to be some sort of record.

Good Discord and Community, always positive stuff. c :

3 Likes

Stormwind discord is one of the few AD discords which I’ve not been banned from yet. Though tbh; banning is generally extremely cringe especially in discord servers which are meant to clear a sense of ostracism and bring the community together.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.