Delete post pls

It makes perfect sense. Intentionally using items that are clearly far over scaled in the highest level of content. Heavy abusers will get suspensions. They are essentially “bugged” because it’s not intended for trinkets from old expansions to be viable in the current content.

Or are you one of the people doing it too, and trying to rationalize abusing the overscaled old expansion trinkets.

That would mean Shadowlands release takes even longer.
No thank you.

So it’s better to play a bad game than wait a bit longer and play a good game? :thinking:

1 Like

OP is a troll, makes stuff up.

I’m weaker in the pre-patch and didn’t see any broken gear that does 30-100k dps.

If there was, i’m sure there’d be an article on wowhead with it by now or used in a rextroy video. lol

What are you talking about? Specifically.

I don’t feel I’m playing a ‘bad’ game.
There’s not really much to do, but I’m used to that at the end of an expansion.
But what IS there, is more fun than it was before pre-patch. For me anyway (I really, really hated corruption).

2 Likes

and +15 achivement keymaster is still available ;s

revealing exploits is bannable unless ur a celebrity so what u want OP to do?

• Some of the customization are bugged for example my “bob” hairstyle on my Nightelf is balding in the center of my head.

• Tuning for rogue leveling is the worst, people die at mobs.

• Monks touch of death shines whenever you target for no reason

• People getting stuck in exiles reach for 3 days

• Scaling is completely out of control, 11lvl mage for example deals 80% more damage than a 49 hunter.

• As you level more the less damage you deal

• Frost Mage Artifact weapon questline has been bugged since u have no flying at that level

But the main problem would be tuning for example Arcane mage deals 3 times more damage than Feral druid.

Etc.

I thought you knew something regarding what the OP said.

Now regarding your list:

Put a bug in for that.

Just finished lvling a rogue… didn’t seem that hard tbh.

Visual bug? Idk, bug it.

• Glad that didn’t happen to me, bug it!

That’s how the current scaling works. It’s how Blizzard made it work since it’s about how hard stuff should be when you’re starting out, vs when you’re hitting lvl cap.
Because when you’re low lvl your rotation consists of 2-3 skills, so you 2 shot mobs.
When you’re high lvl, you have a lot more skills, if you could 2 shot mobs using 2-3 of them, you’d have no need for the rest.
That’s how Blizzard views this issue. It’s unlikely that they’d tune it differently.

An oversight by Blizzard, there are many.

Yeah my recently lvl’d feral druid does about 20-30% less dps than my rogue. Feral is just weak. Idk about how arcane is.

Per short Blizzard barely got the pre-patch out, there are numerous things wrong with Shadowlands, they’re most likely going to focus on that and fix the rest of the issues below lvl 60 throughout the rest of the expac.

They already effed up the pre-patch and definitely do not want the same for Shadowlands. It’s a matter of resources right now and Blizz doesn’t seem to have them.

I’m not cutting them slack btw, it’s their own fault for not managing the situation properly and biting off more than they can chew with the stupid new borrowed systems they placed in.
They redesigned them numerous times and wasted development time and software engineer time for implementations, instead of even fixing the base classes.

They’ve put the cart (new systems) in front of the horses (classes) basically.

I saw the same with sub rogue if you start with that one! Can’t remember if it was stealth you needed but didn’t have or something like that

In an ideal world, the top 3 are legit statements. Pre-patch, alpha and beta are stages of the game that are officially under construction, and to expect them to be balanced and complete products is utterly delusional.

The latter two, I do tend to have problems with. When a new expansion launches, it is perfectly reasonable to expect a product that functions properly. MMOs will never be totally balanced or tuned, but major, game-breaking bugs and balancing issues should always be addressed and stomped out before release. Blizzard has a terrible track record with fixing massive issues with thousands of posts and videos providing feedback on them.
Many people knew the moment they saw BFA’s borrowed power that it would be an utter failure of a system. But they went ahead and went all-in anyway.

OP has completely made this up for attention lol.

2 Likes

What a sad excuse

Nah, they’ll not ban people. As you said it’s no longer relevant. They might fix it because it could be an issue in the future.

It would have been an interesting topic if the situation was true.

can see that many have changed one trinket to this one,

Highborne Compendium of Storms
Item Level 72

Where? The highest runs are 1-2 chested 31/32’s and it’s shown what gear they are using (they can’t change it during the run), and none of it are from previous expansions.

There’s nothing to fix, the highest key is a 32 and it was just +1 meaning at best people have a 33 key last week. Nobody is doing 35 keys and nobody is doing 100k DPS

1 Like

there is a new ilvl 155 trinket in game what self heals on auto attacks 30% max hp …

It was more a comment of OP old trinkets since M+ is working as intended. Blizzard will want SL stuff to be uncontestedly better than anything preSL.

which trinkets? asking for a friend.