Delete post pls

Nobody is using trinkets from before BFA, his entire statement is a lie. Looking at the best timed run in prepatch everybody is using stuff from either M+ or Ny’alotha

2 Likes

Highborne Compendium of Storms
Item Level 72
inscription made trinket i think…
it gives so much haste
there are probably more, but it’s the only one I know

thank you, pintsized catwoman.

1 Like

the new 155 trinket droped from nylotha
it sasy lever req 48 on wowhead

What trinket you talk about?

does this meen if the new drops needs level 48 insted of 50 we can do nylota mystic as levlel 48 ?

We have no clue what trinket you talk about. If it is ilvl 155, you are sure you are not mistaken Nathria for Nyalotha? Like you call Mythic all the time Mystic?

yeah it is confusting all this ilvls and level queshes. i am supriced u cant do Nyalotha in level 10+ thz to all this scaling systems liek party sync and chromie time …

It is mostly confusing since you dont give the name of the trinket. I am this close to report you from trolling.

i am looking for it on wowhead for it as we speak …

and treating a other person is agaist TOS

reported for treating …

also reported for false troll flaging also if u do it …

Reported for trolling.

1 Like

reprted for false abuse of flagging for trolling …

We have asked you for the name of the tinket multiple times. You are the one trolling here. On ignore now too. Good bye.

1 Like

ur the one treating here i will report u to CIA …

Can you name the trinkets… asking for a friend :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont rember it i saw it once on wowhead …

Highborne Compendium of Storms

That’s the only older trinket i see people using right now, but only casters. Everyone else is mostly using Ny’alotha/m+ trinkets.

Yeah that’s what I literally meant when I said I play open beta.

1 Like

For blizzard it’s a waste of money to spend extra time on fixing a temporary problem.

As for your comparison, No it’s not the same.
A patch like 8.0 is the patch of the entire new expansion. It adds content and tuning for max level as I said.
Blizzards primary goal is to make it balanced at max lvl.
If they had the time and were willing to spend money on it they’d most likely fix the low lvl stuff aswell.

But as we can see they currently aren’t in that position and thus the development and fixing of the shadowlands features has a priority over some temporary issues that happen at a lvl that won’t be the focus point of the upcoming months and years.

That’s insanity. They are not bugged. They are overscaled. There is a difference. And if that is how you want to look at it, then every single person that played BM hunter nad fire mage int he last patch should also be banned because they are abusing a bug.

Your argument falls flat on its face. You can’t defend that.