Delete this tread

Simple Pleasures is a social raiding guild on Khadgar. We are raiding 3 days - but we dont expect all raiders will be on each day.

Raid days: Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:30

Currently looking raiders for BoD progress.

If you are interested in joining us /w in game Korinufo, Menzov, Golom or Breezewind. /

Legion progress:

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 2/11 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 HC
The Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic
The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 HC
Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC

You can contact me : KorinUFO#2813
As title says ,we need full-time tank for BfA raids
Do you plan to take on pvp / part time raiders? I am planning to main heal.

Myself and a few of my friends have come back to the game and are looking for a new home to hang out in for the new expansion.

I undestand I am not a tank so I wont be a full time raider, and due to work I wont be able to come every single night due to shift changes if the opertunity arose. This is why I think you are will be perfect for us, however will be there fully prepared when I am able and if asekd :)

just a few other additions to the crew if wanted ^.^
Hey Lyrinel.
We have players that work shifts have wifes kids etc...
Would like to know more about who you have, add me on btag and talk :)
Bump!
Hey Simple Pleasures.

I am Zreo, druid on bloodhoof. I have been away from wow for around 6-7 years since mid cataclysm. I am looking to get back into wow and play BFA with all the raid content.

I am open to play feral tank.

I have experience as feral tank from WotLK and Cataclysm but that is many years ago.

I can play on all raid nights listed.

I am also hoping to find some people to level with from BFA launch.

Whisper me ingame if you want to talk.

edit: forgot to add that I did all raid content in WotLK and first 2 phases of cataclysm. In TBC i did everything but sunwell plateau on a frost mage.
Little update: currently looking for ranged dps and healer (or ranged dps with strong healing os)
dpsers (ranged ) needed :)
healer spot open again (best healer with dps os or dps with healing os)
5/8 HC now, still looking for more
still looking for more (healer and ranged dps)
looking for some more ppl to coninue mythic Uldir
1 Like

Looking for more raiders, BoD starting next week!

We started BoD raid with 7 normal and 2 hc kills , looking for more ppl - dps and maybe healer

Added you on battlenet.

Jaina defeated. Now waiting for mini raid and patch 8.2. Need more ppl to try some mythic raiding