Delete voidwalker from the game

It’s useless, I myself tank better than it can (destro spec, demon skin and warmode on ofc demon armor)

It can’t hold aggro, my auto attacks do more aggro than my voidwalker.

There is simply no reason why I should have it out, normal elites can’t kill me and world boss class elites such as dunegorger simply ignore it.

6 Likes

I would agree to disagree with you. It is true that sometime you can tank better than it. But im aff specc and have use of it for massiv pulling. But im happy we still have it. I remember in Vanillia that Warlock has spell for everything. Which was bloody nice. Now we got jack shait of it… Hell! the VW even tanks better now than Vaillia. That sack of dung could not hold aggro if it live depented on it. lololol

1 Like

Voidwalker wants him to go home and leave him alone:)
He constantly asks that we let him go. When I got to Nazjatar, I died at every turn, heard Voidwalker laugh.)

4 Likes

Yeah the tank pets are pretty weird, it often happens to me that my enemies when questing are tanked by my Dreadstalkers instead or go after me straight away isntead of attacking my Wrathguard.

But well at least in comparrison to him, Voidwalker doesn’t go on genocidal spree on the crab population of Nazjatar, he likes to pull but doesn’t like to tank.

Anyway yeah tank AI is pretty funky, I hope they fix that soon.

1 Like

Excuse me if I’m mistaken, but it sounds to me that it is assumed that our “tank” pets, are meant to be an unstoppable aggro force that protects the caster (us) completely from any enemy.

Pretty sure that isn’t how it is supposed to be since we are not supposed to replace tanks. Otherwise everyone would roll Warlock (or Hunter).

My Void Walker is doing just fine with aggro :slight_smile:

The hunter pets are an unstoppable aggro force that protects the caster (the hunter) completely from any enemy.

Pretty sure that is how it is supposed to be for all tank pets and minions since they are supposed to replace tanks, if they were not supposed to replace tanks they would not exist :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mages and Warlocks are generally physically weaker and squishier, mages are supposed to offset that with high mobility, locks with demons so yeah they are supposed to protect us.

3 Likes

I was in Nazjatar today. My Voidwalker had threatening presence on and as destro lock it did not hold aggro on most enemies, I ended up just bringing out my imp simply because it could do more damage and doesn’t aggro everything and their mother.

3 Likes

Up to BfA, the Voidwalker could tank quite well. Blizzard ruined the voidwalker on purpose, but we do not know the purpose. I guess this is another feature removed from warlocks and soon to be given to another class.

3 Likes

It’s not like hunters can’t pet tank anything right? LOL.

Oh and hunters can heal pets and DPS at the same time pretty much, there’s no long health drain involved like with locks… garbage.

Blizzard have really done a number on warlocks this xpac.

5 Likes

Just give voiddude and wrathdude a freaking TAUNT and this problem is fixed !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.