[Deleted Post]

[Deleted Forum Post]

Are you going to /gkick healers it they fail to keep up with your meta-changing Ret/Prot Paladin playstyle during raids?

3 Likes

I would advise against it as their GL is mistreating many other players. Specifically me that they kicked because I was done doing their bosses and didn’t bother to do one for me that they had promised before. They blamed healing but then admitted to lying and blamed the attitude which is even a worse BS.

2 Likes

So Why I left the guild? Because I’m a selfcentered attention seeker! And ofc dont try to help Your mates, because that would make some bond between guild members, and those relations aren’t the way for making a big strong socialraiderguild… That’s a big no-no for 80% of them… I want to say thanks for the rest of 20%!
Some advice: Change Your mindset!
Aaaand here is the last straw:
ibb.co/yXVGJXS

Happy about me being right about hte leaders and the guild but still sad for you :confused: atleast you got out at the right moment, once you start raiding and the officers are gonna loot council everything away that would have been too late.

1 Like

Simply horrible

Hey Ljudmilla. Just want to say im sorry about the way you felt you had to leave the guild. I personally think youre a nice dude, and i hope you find a guild thats more personally involved with each other, the way you envision it. :slight_smile:

To Elisande - Thats quite a leap in logic and we dont use loot council :slight_smile: I know you had a bad experience once, with some guildmembers, but you cant extrapolate that to reflect on the entire guild community. Even Ljudmilla says, atleast 20% of us are okay, haha :wink: