Delusional nerfs

Guys, instead of us just crying its time to give proper statements and proofs on why we do need some nerfs vs casters and why we also need buffs vs melees. Rextroy made an insane video explaining everything so its now the time to share it everywhere and make sure it reaches the devs.

7 Likes

Its so easy to kill a dk even now on a Warrior its pathetic.
As fury just pve with slaughterhouse. Thats all. Pop enraged regen when he burst. You wont die. Keep pve-ing away.
On arms, you can burst, then when he is at 50% hp, use Sharpen. He will now use all his RP to DS inneficiently. Then disarm directly. He now can’t even produce RP at all, while getting pummeled. Once disarm is over, pop die by the sword. Then you can sharpen again :grin:. Jk, he wont live that long anyways.

Now, I can only imagine what will happen starting next week reset. Ugh. Makes you wonder what really happened in that Versus Blue BG. Who played against who. What skill level they had?

1 Like

After this feed back by rexroy i hope last tuning dev refocus how adjust dk before season launch. Which personal feelings i dont give hope.

Exactly this is what is happening and it will get worse now
Atleast i had some outplay potential before , most warriors just pop everything they have and then burst , was fun to blinding sleet them and then wait for them to pop insignia then stun them , or kite the slaughterhouse stacks off and then go in for a few DS to heal abit up again , can’t tell to you how many dh’s just fire The hunt into AMS xD
Now i wont even be able to heal myself anymore or outplay anyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.