Delves - Shadowrealm (anti poor eyesight)

Came across my first Shadowrealm feature/phase of a delve today and all I can say, is I had to wear my monitor onto the front of my face, just to be able to see what I was doing.

I don’t want to have to manually adjust the brightness of my monitor, just for a single phase of a delve. But I do imagine this is a dice roll for all the delves within the game at the moment.

It’s a bit annoying to say the least, but I hope at least they can do something to increase the light around your character, especially since you’re meant to be holding some amazing light to help you dash through the shadow pools to remove them.

1 Like

For me the lighting got better after killing the first totem thingie and going down the stairs.
Not good, but enough better I could get some distance to the monitor.

I never noticed any difference, until I killed the delve boss and then “let there be light” and I think I got a minor tan from the brightness being returned to normal.

I just hope I don’t have to come across that affix or whatever they’re referred too for Delves, where the conditions will randomize.