Demo locks

why need buff in 10.1.5 locks? WHY? all shuffle or arena every time lock enemy, and insane dmg/healing and so tanky WHY BUFF THEM?

Still 0 changes to DKs. Blizzard is trolling hard.

1 Like

Why did Rogues need a buff where they only need 1 braincell to land a kill in a single cheapshot? That’s what I always ask myself. You have no comment on locks, being so broken yourselves.

2 Likes

I dont think this buff will help them at all in pvp. Id say it will do the reverse.

Its going to make them cast way more bolts and proc less demonic cores. That means less hand of guldans and more stationary play.

They are also losing ripped frok the portal talent for 3rd dog which is a big part of their spikey sustained damage.

And 0 change assa rogues… idk why

Because they removed this, other spells where buffed. As a compensation.
But why are they buffing hybrid healing? They should nerf this and reduce damage of all classes by 10%.

Hello sir, I am not sure if you checked actual changes or did any type of inspection, but demo is getting nerfed. You are welcome.

Assa doesn’t need anything rn. It’s perfect but not OP like meta so people ask buffs… thats how you end up with new broken stuff.

Assa has survival, cc, upfront and rot dmg,… leave it and bring the broken stuff to that level. Thnx

Deathmark imo feels like one of the worst designed offensive cds.
Please just bake more damage into envenom and give back vendetta.

Every lock I meet pops pact on zero cds their survivability is so dumb.

1 Like

Can you link this buffs?

because every meta when assa is good its the most cancer ever. Better to keep it decent

decent ?:smiley: say lock yeah xD cancer your character man, destro chaos 150k dmg and cast 2s :smiley: better if reduce locks dmg… look check pvp how many characters play now pls :smiley:

well 150k its okaish. Sometimes its 200k and 1.5sec cast hit 2 targets. Not to mention destro can do dmg w/o casting cb

:DD okay man… and u think not need cancer warlocks ? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.