Demon Hunter have the best toolkit of any spec, ever in the history of wow

They have the most overloaded tool kit when you really break it down…

They have

Highest Mobility
Highest Sustain
A+ tier burst
Cleave Mortal Strike
Offensive Dispel
Self Defensive Dispel
Group Defensive Dispel
Range Immunity CC
Range AOE Fear CC
Range Single Target Stun
AOE Stun which is stronger when used on a single target
Range Slow
100% Dodge on low CD
Full Immunity which cannot be dispelled or countered
Damage reduction on mobility spell
CC reduction on mobility spell
Leap in the Air
Passive damage reduction
Short Burst CD
Long Burst CD
CD Reduction

They have the strength of every single spec of the game and absolute zero weak…

4 Likes

As healer i completly ignore them. They are not relevant but when i see rogue all my insticts stonk :joy:

Other classes also check Most of this abilitys.
Dh is a good allrounder but other specs are better in their specific role.

Weakness of DH? Easy to Counter burst window, easy to shut down with cc, nearly to no teammate support, bad against double caster teams, dies in stuns etc.
Like every other spec dh got also several weakspots.

The big advantage of dhs is: the class is a noobstomper. If you have trouble with dhs just get better in the game/in countering them… thats why dh popularity decreases rapitly above certain Ratings.

Noobstomper? Lit whole class is a such of AI computed fiesta.

1 Like

close to every team in the awc had a dh XD XD XD XD nerf dh pls

1 Like

Rogues > DH

man i love the new complaint posts because some ppl abused going 10+ PVE items in AWC which are completely broken in themselves, fire rings, nature dmg weapons, whatever from M+ and raids :rofl:

outlaw rogue

demo warlock

windwalker, feral, deva, ret, sub, mm hunter, mage all have bigger burst

assa rogue has this, arms has this, with bigger values

ele has this, mage can spam this, sp can spam this, warlock’s felhunter has this

yes

3 seconds OH MY GOD BROKEN

like so many other classes have this lol

and is dispelable

so many other classes have this

its 50%. 52% if ur night elf cause racial. doesn’t stop me from getting bad RNG kidney shots and leg sweeps and maims and dying anyway :rofl:

for 1.5 seconds every 25 seconds

for 1.5 seconds every 25 seconds

ok?

which got nerfed 5 times in a row and barely matters anymore, and almost every other class has passive dmg reduction of some kind

45 seconds is pretty average for most DPS classes

pretty average considering you do absolutely 0 dmg outside of meta

roots
stuns
burst damage in stuns = dead
any form of spam CC chains (cannot remove any kind of CC from themselves)
obvious and easy to counter burst damage
die to extended focusing as kill target

so ye

yup

which is why this post was created

yup

1 Like

Bro you just proved OP point by listing all the stuff DH has from other specs. GJ I guess you owned yourself

Blurs like 80% dodge in pvp unless they finally fixed it and is omnidirectional on a low cd.

how do u count those 80% ?
but what if i tell u that deja character stats is lying and passive dodge from agility doesnt stuck and doesnt work…

Supposedly its had a pvp modifier on it for years changing the dodge chance to 80%.

do you have any proves (patchcnotes) where blur was changed to 80%?
i guess not because it never happened

I mean, everyone’s said it for years it clearly isn’t 50%. There are things in the game I suspect you just wont find a patchnote for like Monk legsweep being longer in PvP than in PvE. Unless of course, you can also find an example of that but I cant. No idea who found out it is 80 but people have said it for several years at least and I think anyone who faces a DH can see that blur dodges far more than 1/2 attacks.

I mean that some low rated idiot downloaded deja character stats, used blur and checked dodge stat and it said around 80% which is a lie
this passive additional 30% dodge not working even in pve

blur doesn’t have a pvp modifier

its just that most ppl dont bother taking the RNG risk

do u wanna risk ur leg sweep or kidney getting dodged? no

but if u do there is definitely a chance it lands, happens to me from time to time

just dont forget 52% (cause night elf) is a high chance

pretend u have 52% crit chance on ur character, if u are getting noncrits, ur getting very bad RNG

1 Like

No it’s really not. Evasion however… I don’t know why people are complaining about DHs when Rogues are ridiculous when it comes to tools and survivability.

because its easier to cry about DH

ppl still think if they died to Rogue it’s just cause they got outplayed :rofl:

and low rated players dont face rogue often because rogue doesn’t exist on low rating, everyone who plays it by default has high rating

I’m somewhat curious why you think DH is weak considering half of the EU teams in AWC have been playing DH - being by far the most played melee in EU and in NA second. We saw 1 feral over both regions - I didnt see any sub rogues - it seemed all about DH and outlaw for the melees.

And sure, you should just grab your coaching hat and enlighten those poor AWC teams who clearly have no clue what’s overpowered. Because clearly, they’re just playing Demon Hunter for the aesthetic, not because it’s dominating the meta or anything.

Why dont you prove your statement and get your rogue 200-300 elo higher than your DH then?

1 Like

Alot of people seems to believe that calling your spec strong is equal to saying you are bad unless you are like R1.
So it feels like thats one of the reasons why he always seems to undervalue the spec or give excuses why its not “that good” compared to other specs.

DH and partially rogues are the single reason why game just feels awful to play.