Demon Hunter heal spec

I love the mobility and aoe mashine gunning of the DH a lot, it’s just a fun class overall.

Ever since I started playing WoW I was a healer and I wish the DH had a heal spec.

Since we have a lot of self heal via leech and fragments, we could also let our group pick those up for healing. With some healing fire abilities, maybe being able to transform group members into demons for a hard CD it could be fun to play.

Just a thought. <3

1 Like

Glide over everyone to heal them, also throw healing glaives, and healing beam!

The name hunter sort of suggest it will never heal bar healing itself though.

‘Dude catch this fel fiery glaive, it’s healy magic not nasty magic. TRUST!!’

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nope. Really just stop. You have dragons with healing spec. Go play as them.

I am more for another dps spec. Personally, I would like 2h melee dps spec, although some kind of caster wouldn’t be bad either.

No thanks. It does not fit at all the fantasy of the class.
If ever there was a third spec, it should be a dps spec, and as to the fantasy side, wardens provide many ideas of a distance dps spec.

You steal meta and now this?

How dare you…

1 Like

The dreamed-of healer DH spec has had many people speculate and for good reason.

Imagine a melee healer, slashing soul fragments from enemies and using them as a healing resource. We could be redirecting them to allies for a simple direct heal, or instead create fel shields (Soul Barrier), empowering allies or temporarily empowering passives like Demonic Ward. Simple concept, makes sense to class overall.

Shared abilities with other specs could make sense… i.e. darkness, Fel Rush, Bulk Extraction, Reverse Magic

A meta form could resemble a multi-armed demon with many blades (like a shivara) to increase melee strikes and resulting soul fragments.

Maybe to avoid overhealing, they could store unused fragments in a fel stone that can be broken later for burst spot or aoe healing.

The DH healer spec is so easy to imagine! Blizz, make it happen :smiley:

1 Like

What? Healer DH? :face_vomiting:
What? Tank Shaman? :face_vomiting:

How about balancing what we have instead of radical spec changes :man_shrugging:

This used to be a thing actualy, i remember in ICC pug we had Enha shaman tank for real. Do not ask me how it worked, i have no idea seriously but that guy was legit playing enha shaman tank somehow.

I mean, Originally in Molten Core you had a mage tanking the stone boi…
At a certain point I was even tanking as Fury Warrior in way back in the original TBC…

It’s not cuz its some wonky :poop: thing that it is supposed too be in the base game.

There is actually no way u guys are srs right?

A… Demon Hunter… Healer? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had this idea for well over a year now. Here’s the short text, spell list and talent trees for it.

Solace Demon Hunter - Healer - Uses the power of soul shards to heal allies through the damage they deal and the soul fragments that they produce. Uses warglaves, one handed swords, one handed axes, fist weapons, staffs and polearms.

docs.google(.)com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQx9CTDofJ6XEGU7Lg3X9dI_Z_k9-WkCZWfQHtvT9B_oXpxWWTv97708lwaHJXtNybnDRSOCMoWaKcw/pub

(I stared with the idea of splitting the trees before it was cool! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

DH wod-talent-grid-maker.appspot(.)com/talentgridmaker?theAction=view&gridId=5671853574062080

Solace wod-talent-grid-maker.appspot(.)com/talentgridmaker?theAction=view&gridId=5768699919204352

(Remove the brackets to recreate the links.)

Yes! I was thinking along a similar vain. I don’t think it would be too hard to add some lore in to explain why we’re only now seeing male Shivarra. Alternativly you could use Aranasi since we know that there are male Aranasi.

wowpedia.fandom(.)com/wiki/Aranasi

(Remove the brackets to complete the link.)

I think this game has too many specs already, its refreshing with two pure specs rather than mixing in 1-2 more. DH really wouldnt make sense as a healer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.