Demon hunter inventory bag bug

This problem ONLY exists on my Demon Hunter. I tried disabling addons, I tried updating my addons, I tried scanning and repairing my game, I tried deleting the entire game and re-installing it and it STILL persists. No other demon hunter i’ve asked seems to have this issue.

My bags are there, but all the icons for the items are gone so it looks like my bag is empty. My reagents bag is working normally. When I hover my mouse over items in my bag the tool tip does show the item, but it’s still invisible / no icon.

If I change to any other alt, this problem doesn’t happen at all.

Edit: I found out that if i separate my bags instead of have them as one big bag, then most items show up, expect for the ones in my core backpack.

This absolutely sounds client side. Might be an issue with the update? so could always try doing a scan and repair on wow. Other than that I’d say a clean install of any UI/inventory addons and if that STILL doesnt work then might need to do a fresh install of wow.

I already did all of those things. None of them helped.

What did help a bit, is that I separated the bags and it fixed it a bit. It’s only the core bag “backpack” that every character starts out with, that’s having issues. When united, it seems to spread the issue to the other bags.

Thats really weird especially if a fresh install of the game didnt fix it. You should probably put in a ticket to a GM then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.