Demon hunter slow in pvp

Haha xD DH of course. Yeah Paladins are Healer to protect their Teammates from dying.
The mana thing exists till ever, but I think it’s broken too. I’m with you. And I think the healing numbers a Paladin can do are overtuned as hell. I play every class and Paladins are a bit overtuned like RDroods.
If a Paladin gets kicked while casting he’s dead. (im speaking of a kick with lower hp from classes like mage, rogue or warlock)
U have holyshock as instant, but it could be nerfed from healingoutput and we would still be fine. All u have to hope for is critting with your holyshock, if you not, your mana is gone.
Ps: I don’t know if you know, but u can purge the 100% heal and kick him. U can purge the melee bop too. Ur a DH.

1 Like

It’s a DH forum, what did you expect, genius, a Dragon Knight from Elder Scrolls Online?

That’s how it should be. This game has turned into garbage. Healers don’t even need to cast to stay alive, they can just run and throw instant casts.

1 Like

Not going to even pretend that we don’t.

4 Likes

Just met a dh with 168K health, decided to try and kill him

Eyebeam oneshot me and i had 67.2K dps on only him when i was dead … he didn’t even drop below 60% and i can’t exactly slow him when fel rush has a nonexistant cooldown, theres a good reason people hate your class ( 415 Marksman hunter btw )

First of all unless you wanna waste your life away spamming keys what’s the point of doing higher? i am doing 15’s on my main atm just for the lifebinder essence rank 3

3 dungeons in time … xd

Neither can you until you face one on another class, but you seem like the kind of person that don’t have alts

Probs cuz they got everything else than a slow :thinking: and heck you can even talent it if you want it :smiley:

Where is my disarm? Where is my dot? Where are my roots? Where is my healing reduction?

No, that’s Hunters and Monks.

Sorry but what does hunters have?

As Marksman i got bursting shot ( which doesnt work half the time ), concussive shot ( which dhs & monks can just yeet over ) Mobillity, range

Tell me what more do i have against dhs then? Certainly not a form that gives me 40% leech, or even decent healing for that matter

Stun, freezing trap, slow, healing reduction, netherwalk/turtle, self heal on demand

The issue with Meta is that you need to do damage to heal. Most other classes have a self heal that you can use at any time. If someone puts a bubble up or LoSes you your healing is 0.

1 Like

In other words. You must earn every piece of healing apart from other classes, that just press panic button.
If some DH heals so much, he is either good or you are being outplayed.

Not if you’re marksman

15% ( 50% reduction in pvp ) VS 40% leech which is probs reduced to like 30% and is every 2 minutes

Which isn’t very difficult … and i play unholy dk in pvp sometimes :ok_hand:

Opens at 70 yard away, he dashes twice, i slow him & use all mobillity i have to gain distance, but he outranges me so fast because fel rush has literally 10 secound recharge with 2 charges, no way i can compeat on that on a huntard

Even tried freezetrapping them to buy me some time, all of them just fel rush after or medal it

That 40% leech is 0 healing if you can’t damage something.

Then play Survival ?

Can’t snipe people with that, also stupid to change spec just for 1 class in the entire game

Hunter has a top tier spec. If you don’t want to use it, that’s on you.

Is top tier? i don’t pay much attention to hunters, imma give it a go then

You can’t beat anyone. It’s normal you can have problem with some classes. That’s how this game works. Deal with it.

I have won fights against paladins, granted im useless against tanks & healers, But dh is the only class where i have 100% loss ratio in 1v1s

Then you obviously do something wrong. In my experience Rogue is much more deadly and has almost everything.