Demon Hunter Stealth Detection

I think the range on the Demon Hunter stealth detection is very unfair! It should be removed from PvP. Just like the Human Racial ability was nerfed, why is this allowed?!

2 Likes

There can be no range as long as you see somewhere with your eyes.

Hello? They are blindfolded? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lol,good question,but they are not,only Illidan is.

I always thought it was a bit much to be honest. They’ve got damage, self healing, mobility, built-in glider, double jump, purge, and the ability to make stealth useless. When is it enough?

4 Likes

rogeu cry complain unfair i tink fair counter rogeus wich always good

Makes stealth more fun.

1 Like

i agree more fun but thet rogeu complain unfair i tink fair 1 class counter rogeu u heve tink cerful about u nexst steps

2 Likes

DH is supposed to counter everything, so yeah.

Few things in WoW bring me as much joy as shadowstep sapping a DH who popped eyes and is rushing to get me.

1 Like

Something needs to counter assa.

Marksman hunter’s mark?

Idk

All classes counter everyone now, it’s no longer rock-paper-skissors.

Higher ilvl will counter anything.

K can we all report Trapeye? I know he try to act like a troll but come on… dude you fail at it , also this broken IngRish you try is bad.

1 Like

There are almost no tools against stealth aside paranoia induced AOE spamming. Even a DH will have to suspect you are there to use that ability most of the time. No, this is fine, DH keeps that ability. It’s one damned class anyway.

1 Like

Heroic leap works well too. Last season I spammed whirlwind on rated bg when It didnt work I used heroic leap , rogue became visible again on the bridge of ww.

I killed rogue here even tho he tried to get stealth all the time.

Rogue fight is 6:45

I only played rated with warrior last season.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.