Demon hunters are broken

50yd charge that can one shot.

See people in stealth.

1 min cd on fly out of danger zone.

Leech.

What a broken class, they need to be hit with a nerf hammer. I suggest the hunt down to 20yd range with 2 second cast time. Reins from above, 3 min cd and does 1% target HP. Leech should go no higher than 10% of damage done.
Fel rush had 1 charge.

This should make demon hunter balanced with the rest of us.

Fed up of hero classes being given everything and edgy teens playing it because they see a demonic elf as edgy.

4 Likes

Can you please pass that crystal pipe?

25 Likes

i would like a hit from what u smoke too brother

7 Likes

I don’t smoke or drink, thank you very much!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

thx for the laugh bro, much needed

1 Like

DH aren’t op anymore m8 what are you talking about

1 Like

so you’d rather have warrior zugzuging you to death with condemn then demon hunter dashing around doing dmg only every 30 sec?

I’m not gonna talk about their defensives : |

DH is far from OP, The Hunt mostly serves as an execute and without crit it doesn’t do that much damage.

4 Likes

Absolutely, I hate Kyrian Warriors much more than Venthyr ones. So rather a Condemn Warrior than a DH too, just hate playing against them regardless of their strength.

You are surely a dh main :rofl: can’t be this ironic if you weren’t

wow guess some1 did get hit by the hunt wich might have critted…
cuz obviously he has no clue bout the state of dh.

we do fine dmg, mostly aoe and yes ST could get some changes.
the biggest problem is our survivability, wich is dramatic.
am cycling trough def cd’s so fast in 3s its laughable. no serious arena players are willing to even give u a try.
kind of forced to stick with darkness leggy aswell, the nerfs to our leech and blur and removing dodge from blade dance is just to much.

guess ill have to w8 till blizz finally realizes the error they made( wich usually takes very very long time till they fix something) meanwhile getting oneshot by ofcourse every other class that has been OP or atleast way too strong in almost every other season (warriors/mages/rets and any convoke druid specc)

1 Like

Nice troll thread posted by 14lvl alt. Maybe if your main had better ilvl you wouldnt get 1shot. Its hard if not impossible to 1shot some who has more than 30k hp using Hunt.

ahh yes the “OP” 5% leech DH has sure is a ton. SO OP MUST NERF

Broken? DH is realy weak it will die in 1sec.

Why am I not surprised. People defending there mains.

No real constructive feedback though on how broken the class is.

Nice trolling though, making out you’re weak to avoid nerfs, I’m smart enough to see beyond that.

rofl good one, can we get some more of the stand up write comedy?

this made me laugh! keep it up, keep it up

This coming from a druid? … oh wait level 14…still this coming from a druid?

think hes just messing around, the sentence below kinda gives it up…unless hes coocoo

This is joke right?
HA HA HA

No this for real.
DH OP, too much dmg and utility. Good DH can outplay any class and you can’t kite them.

Mind blown.

I still think that you are trolling us
DH pvp stage is pathetic