Demonic Healthstone broken.... Again

So yeah, i cant make any more demonic healthstones from today onwards. Yesterday all worked fine. Today, made 3 entering lfr. Ran out, tried to make some new ones, and got some normal ones instead. Checked if my skill tree wasnt borked or something, but no, still got points in the tree for them.

Anyone else has this issue? Destro lock btw

Found same thing when I have another warlock in group or raid, but when I’m solo or play without any other warlock - getting red one

yeah, that’s what I noticed too, so i ran out just before the last boss of the first wing. Before pulling, another warlock put down a well, so i decide to just pick up some from there, so i didnt have to cast it. In the loot screen it said i got some (apparantly some normal ones). And i really didnt notice it till I had to heal a bit, and saw my hs’s were at zero (the demonic ones).

So after the lfr, HS’d to dornagal, and tried some different things, yet not demonic hs’s. Even closed down wow completely, despec’d out of demonic ones, and respec’d into them, and still nope. When i make some, i get normal ones.

Didnt have this issue at all before.

For me works is I create red HS for myself. Leave cookie put for others and make red ones for yourself separately.

You will get green ones from soul well if other warlock who made it didn’t took the Pact of Gluttony talent