Demonic tyranny for s1 s2 duelist

Hello, Those who broke the 2k4 during the 1 & 2 Legion seasons did not have the opportunity to buy the illusion of magic demonic tyranny because of … pvp seller who was not available. So, as those who may have had the illusion of glorious tyranny enchantment via the hf duel of seasons 14 and 15 of mop, why would not they do the same with the illusion of enchantment demonic tyranny for those who got the duelist of seasons 1 and 2 legion? They made it possible for glorious tyranny 2 extensions after it was introduced into play, maybe they will do the same for demonic tyranny when there will be shadowland?

Sorry for my bad english, i’m french and i use google trad

2 Likes

I agree. The only thing I’d like to change is that you don’t get it for duelist, but instead if you achieved 2400+ rating during Legion in 3v3.

They forgot to implement the illusion during the first 2 seasons of BfA and therefore people who reached 2400 in these season didn’t have the opportunity to buy the enchant. Also BfA doesn’t have a single decent pvp reward but that’s a different topic.

1 Like

Simple. Because it wasn’t because it wasn’t available then, it was because they messed up transitioning the scroll enchants to the wardrobe collection.

You had the wardrobe the entire time in Legion.

Crybabies.

(I’ll bet Drae is gonna get triggered now.)
(Or will he choose not to let himself get triggered because I called it beforehand? Time will tell.)

Damn dude what’s with the sudden beef with Drae

He’s been going on and on about missing out on demonic tyranny in the glorious tyranny thread, and now there’s this thread.
No beef, just tired of obtuse crybabies.

For people who got Duelist, I disagree. I’d be ok with making it purchasable for all the people who managed to reach 2400+ during Season 1 and 2, as I think this is more fair.

Yo Blacklock, completely random question - are you still playing the game, btw?

Well, I mean… On the other hand, you ought to be able to see where he is coming from, though. Right? Like, for example I got my first 2.2k during MoP and I had bought the Bloody Dancing Steel enchant from the vendor, even more than once.

Now, if I hadn’t got it during WoD, and then saw other people (who didn’t originally earn it) have access to it while I couldn’t, I would be pretty angry towards Blizzard myself.

Yeah, obviously. Except that’s not what it’s about. It’s about the demonic tyranny. The glorious tyranny fiasco was just a compromise because Blizzard themselves had failed to transition the pre-existing enchants into the wardrobe collection, but the wardrobe existed the entire time in Legion.
Literally the entire time. The difference was that they hadn’t implemented the demonic tyranny enchant illusion into the game itself until season 3 of Legion.

In other words, it wasn’t obtainable in the first two seasons of Legion, so you had to get it after the first two seasons. As orchestrated by Blizzard themselves. There was no glitch there which they had to take responsibility for.

It’s like when there are two siblings, one falls down and scrapes the knee, and gets an ice cream to soothe the crying. But then the other sibling becomes jealous and wants an ice cream too, just because the first sibling got one.

It’s the same logic applied in the case of demonic tyranny. Hence crybabies.

Yeah bro I still play

not even the same situation lol, it wasent avaible its like saying i want a tabard cuz i got it the season after, blood enchant was avabile and u had it and lost it, not even CLOSE to the same, u dident manage to get it you dont derserve it lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.