Demonology Warlock LF Guild (Silvermoon EU)

Hello I’m a new 375 Demonology Warlock - Allience on Silvermoon EU - LF a semi-hardcore Raid/M+ guild with good people. Also I’ll be leveling alot of alts so alt friendly would be cool (not a big deal if not).

I’m online everyday (probably) from 15:30 (usually) - 0:00 EEST (sometimes I’ll stay up to even later, like 2:00 - 3:30 EEST, but not regularily) and if I don’t have school I could be online earlier (like 11:00 - 12:00 EEST).

I’m not a bad player, but would have to learn the dungeons and raids a bit better. I’ve played WoW before and we’ve done Mythic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras when it was relevant back in Legion (stopped playing in 7.3 when Antorus was out).

Msg me on discord: MikeS#6778

Regards,
Lockland

Hey mate

We might be just what you are looking for.
Try and have a look at our guild, and if you like it, catch me on B-net for a chat :slight_smile:

Deadweaver#2649

Guild: <Healer Issue>

Server: Silvermoon-EU

Faction: Alliance

Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic - 1/9 Mythic BoD - 2/2 normal CoS

Raid Schedule: Wednesday / Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time (Sunday is an extra raid night for progression at same times).

**About us:**A friendly team, who enjoy improving as players, positive attitudes and helpful. We respect effort and time taken to improve. We always clear Heroic difficulty and never really got the numbers to progress Mythic seriously. We are now actively recruiting to bolster our core team with clearing Heroic as always and one eye on Mythic as and when we grow our roster.

Needs: Ranged DPS and healers with DPS off specs are priority but all applicants are welcome to apply.

Expectations: We expect you to know your class / specs and be able to fit in with the raid and M+ teams. It would be advantageous to be flexible with roles during raids - swapping between DPS / healing roles naturally helps the team for example.

How to apply: An initial discussion with and Officer, followed by a Trial to see if you enjoy being with us and us with you.

Join our discord and message any Officer @https:// discord. gg/sdHgGtr

Alternatively you can whisper;

Troggdorr#2568 on Battle. net / Jinnzu (Troggdorr)#4138 on discord

Viezerik#2725 Battle. net / Rodie#1817 discord

Griswold#2617 Battle. net / Griswold#3553 Discord

and we will get back to you from there.

We look forward to speaking to you soon, thanks for reading.