Demons do not speak :( Any solutions?

Fel well folks.

I remember these demons speaking when sent to battle and i think Imp used to talk when sent summoned. The Voidlord speaks when summoned and so does fel imp.

But they dont say anything when sent to battle… Just some growl (YaWb).

Imp used to say all these funny things like “This was not in my contract” and “Sure send the litle guy”.

Since they have been silent for some tears now, i am afraid people at Blizz are not going to help with this so has someone made an addon to make them speak again? Something like that addon that restore loud gun and bow sounds…

I just want them to speak again… More than just the things they say when summoned… I think they dont say anything when dismissed either anymore… Pfft.

2 Likes

Well yea… I kinda like the new animations but they really lack variety and drain effects plus pet heal could really have some better visuals.

But i would like these pets to talk. Most notably imp and void lord.

1 Like

Still wondering why unending resolve was left unchanged and demonic gate

I usualy use Shivarra, and she still uses her lines during combat, but imp and the rest of original demons are silent mostly.
Well we can try to bombard blizz using ingame bug report…but they don’t care about warlocks and players that play warlocks.

1 Like

The Succubus still uses her voicelines, she uses them a bit too much when you command her to use an ability in fact (uses three in a row).

The Succubus animations are bugged, most of them just make her do the T-Pose and when she dies she doesn’t fall, she just freezes in place.

Also don’t try to change your demons name when they’re glyphed, it doesn’t change the glyphed demons name, it just bugs out and changes your unglyphed demons name and ruins them.

They put such a large spotlight on hunter pets and are constantly working to give flavour to them, improve them and empower them, warlock pets meanwhile haven’t been looked at properly aside from being glanced at in Legion where Blizzard felt like they had to do so because it was a demon expansion.

1 Like

Good to know. I was planning to get that glyph later. I almost always use Voidlord or Imp. The basic imp was funniest of all Demons and i loved using him even while it was not always the best choice. Now it is just a boring for me since he does not speak… Got a funny name for my new imp though… Pizyal feel aproriate for PVP at least XD

I also loved Voidwalker speaking when sent to attack and when dismissed. Now that its glyphed to Voidlord, he only speaks when summoned. Did not have lock on aproriate level when there was Grimoire of supremacy so i dont really know if he ever spoke more, but the voice when summoning is awesome and would like him to comment at times.

Observer is also one i like. I am a cat person so the doggy was never my thing =^.^=

2 Likes

Something fun would be for our demonic pets to talk while fighting, or receiving orders like move there, stance change, go attack. They could show they are either happy to do something, or bored or seriously unhappy about something and talk aloud what they really think. A pet not used for a long time could react differently than your most used pet…

2 Likes

Hehe… This remind me of an incident in Classic, where a new hunter was loitering (AFK) near Orgrimmar gates and finally his Boar pet had it and turned against its master. Killed him and i imagined he ate his master in frustration because the boar was not fed.

Would be funny if a demon could banish you or something if they are unhappy.

1 Like

THIS WAS NOT IN MY CONTRACT
Best demon line ever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.