Depending on the Felguards Name, Master Demonologist still shows up as either increased or decreased Threat in the Tooltip

Since everytime we resummon our Felguard he gets a new Name, I’ve noticed that randomly its either: Increases Threat by 20% or Decreases Threat by 20%. This could once again be only a tooltip bug, but I haven’t gotten around to testing that yet.

aww he changes his name every time he is summoned?

honestly that’s a bit of a bummer.
i liked the fact that the game would roll a random name for my demons and they’d be stuck with that name forever. gave them a hint of personality, even for a slave you know?

1 Like

Yup, which is kinda sad, cause I got some good names but he dissapears when flying sooo

yeah… warlock (and hunter) pets seem to have some pretty game breaking glitches atm… pets in general could do with a nice firm hand of fixing.

spawning with sub 50% health every time they are summoned/called.
they literally ignore a rogue vanishing and just go attack him all willy nilly anyway.
and now the name glitch.

the issues are starting to pile up.
im sure its great to have your pet essentially be an anti-rogue tool, but i hope we’re all aware that this is not intended, and is actually a bug… a bug that blizzard has refused to fix for the longest time (i was abusing the "#%& out of my pets in 2019 to kill rogues in pvp as well).

i don’t have a warlock this time around for SOD, but at times i wish i did.

No one:

Devs: you lost me at “fixing”

I think the threat reduction / increase is based on whether you have meta on or off when you summon the Felguard. So if you summon it with Meta on it is increased, if you summon it while Meta is off it is threat reduction. Maybe entering a new instance, etc may restart it.

1 Like

You seem to be correct, it is indeed affected by if you are in tank form or not. I mean this is a genuine quality of life feature, but they really really should have communicated that.