Desculpem ter enviado isto para aqui

They’re trying GoT approach with ‘‘shock’’ deaths, but that was even boring during Legion.

2 Likes

WoW needs a Godly Villain like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7, i think in that way could be more Interesting in Future

They had that with Sargeras, then they ruined him.

Now the Void Lords is that big enemy.

2 Likes

They can always bring Sargeras back but that will be hard now, so how he will escape from the other Titans and Illidan there :sweat:

Well, we didn’t kill Sargeras just so Blizzard can use him again.

I’m sure he’ll be our friend next time to help us against the Voidbois… :tired_face:

1 Like

i rather fight Sargeras in Epic battle as a True Final Boss in the End of WoW than being our Friend :sweat_smile:

You and the rest of the playerbase…

Just saying what’s more likely to happen with Blizzards lore team.

1 Like

True. Bring back Garithos and Garrosh! That would’ve been a epic Battle for Azeroth…

You mean how Garrosh would’ve decapitated Garithos in .5 seconds?

That’d be a quick war.

No way! Lord Grand Marshal Othmar Garithos would have blown Garrosh to smithereens!

Garithos was a weak nobody.

Even Kael’thas could’ve killed him back in WC3.

How to fix BFA story, easy:

Sylvanas and Nathanos should die in Shadowlands
Queen Azshara was Merely a Set Back
N’zoth still alive and that fight against him was one of his Visions or Clone

Done :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They should. Nathanos might even die in the new novel.

Well, she’s still alive and kicking, so…

Well, the other Old Gods are apparently somehow alive, so N’Zoth might very well be active in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Garithos was a noble leader and flagbearer of the allmighty Alliance. Othmar Garithos and Daelin Proudmoore would’ve conquered the known universe.

I hope so. Sylvanas is so boring. Bring Arthas back, anything is more interesting then Sylvanas.

Garithos was a useless cretin, and he was even so useless he wasnt even brought back as a Forsaken.

Weak nobody.

Replace Garithos with Rastakhan :wink:

Rastakhan was useless too.

But Garithos is more useless.

1 Like

Why Arthas?

Talking about him i remembered one line from him in WC3 “Nobody stays Dead anymore” so yeah why bring him back, let him be Dead or will ruin his own line :joy:

Or, plot twist, he gets corrupted by the Void, the force he spent millennia trying to purge.