Desert Survivors world quest

Hai. pet XP of said quest seems to be nerfed to ground as of new patch.Did it with 2 lvl 20 and 1 lvl 25 pets and got whooping 80XP per pet…
Whats the logic behind this nerf?
You get more xp battling and random 3 gray wild pets.

General assumption: because they’re repeatable.
But I can say in my opinion this is pretty random because it’s not consistent with Legion, among other things.
Also (pardon my Discord buddies) it renders the whole point of encounter scaling void.

EDIT: My opinion didn’t account for the availability of trainers all time:

When the charms and stones were introduced, I was afraid of a day they would become more relevant than an interaction with tamers. It’s kind of symbolic y’know, they’re like a supplement pill – a shapeless and flavourless feature which is claimed not to be regarded as a replacement, yet advertised as a necessity.

That being said, I am not in opposition of all the stones. Just may they stay in moderation. I wrote I had stashed a lot, but never actually used them all. Discipline et cetera. :slight_smile:

And I agree with folks saying that the experience remaining greater during a respective WQ would be a fine middle ground.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.