Design: Elemental Lariet

I have been submitting bug reports for this every 1000 or so rare kills. I must have had 50+ enchanting formula and have managed to gather over a half a million elemental overflow, but no luck. I sent a ticket in and the response seems a bit odd?

"After checking your account, We are aware of the issue and yes there has been a hot fix, and it is working as intended. However, it seems that it is bugged again.so please, I would personally encourage you to submit feedback on this to our developers and community as this will help them to investigate deeper into the issue and find a solution for it.You can submit feedback and suggestions for improving World of Warcraft in one of two places:

…community forums…
…submit feedback in-game…"

I have already been submitting stuff in-game and there are already posts on the forums so how exactly are these going to help more?

I wish this game had a better bug tracker, it’s like shouting into the void.

I mainly decided to send a ticket since I remembered an issue back in Legion where there was a cooking recipe that was supposed to have a 100% drop chance, but if it didn’t drop on the first kill then it was impossible to get it, took several weeks with people farming this mob without luck before the stance was changed from “bad luck, keep trying” to “its broken, a fix is needed”

Is there any way for this to actually be looked into? The bug fix team being occupied by future content isn’t really a good enough excuse since there is always something new coming.