Desperate to Find WoW Screenshots (Alonsus)

I’m here asking for screenshots of my main character because I’ve spent the past several years trying to find even one image. Long story short, I started playing in 2006 and stopped around 2017. I have only 3 TBC screenshots and nothing from vanilla. I’ve tried everything I possibly can: google searches, archives, old emails, social media accounts, etc. I’ve spent many, many hours on Youtube looking at essentially every Alonsus EU YouTube video. Also Nightfall Battle group which includes Bronze Dragonflight, Anarchronos, etc. I even frame-by-frame search through pixelated videos.
The last resort is to ask for screenshots by proxy. Does anyone have screenshots of…

A male night elf warrior called Xanturi from 1-70. He had blue hair. Alonsus EU. Another name for him was Corporal Chaös (mainly mid to late TBC). On Darkspear EU he was Aerion. It’s obvious that someone out there will have this character in their screenshots folder, it’s just near impossible to track these people down.

Associated names are: Sarith, Egeus, Priam. I raided in Karazhan primarily in 2007, but have forgotten the guild name.

According to WarcraftRealms, here is a part of my guild history:
10: The Last Warriors
15: Legion of War
30: Warriors of Light
40: Azeroths Imperial Guard
40: Final Hope
45: Rebellion
60 BRG Elites
I was also in the guild Dragonsworn.

If you played on Alonsus from 2006-2008, please just look at your WoW screenshots folder. Better yet, if privacy isn’t an issue, email me your folder and I’ll trawl through every single screenshot! I’m not even kidding.

I’m willing to pay for people to search.

The problem nowadays is that there are almost no forums for WoW servers and Google hides so much. I’ve tried thousands of word combinations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.