Despicable

Befriending robots. Protecting kobolds. Playing with children.

I hate this expansion. How low does Microsoft owned Activision Blizzard want us to stoop?

What could one expect from an Orc?

2 Likes

We aren’t the target audience for this exp apparently.
Blizzard must be hiring from the very bottom of the barrel for their writers.

Well, yes, people who found DF too disneyfied probably won’t be won over by TWW. I’d argue they have gotten a bit better at telling their stories, writing a bit more natural dialogue and putting in some tolerable humor, so it feels a lot less jarring to me… But the tone hasn’t really changed much.

Take it or leave it, I guess. Doesn’t look like overly masculine heroes and monsters going at each other are making a comeback anytime soon.

But if befriending creatures is an issue, then no expansion is the right audience for such people?

1 Like

we befriended far weirder things in wotlk tbh, children’s week event has been in the game for ages. ONE quest where you play with the kids to learn a major’s char’s background isn’t that badof a thing.

Mind you same xpack has earthen slowly cursed into mindless crystal beings as they lose their minds and fuse into amalgamations of void touched stones, or spider folks stabbing themselves with the blood of eldritch gods to ascend their current forms…

1 Like